Reviews for Breathe
Guest chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
This is really really good please update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
ooh ohh ohh got me on the edge of my seat please don't down play his injuries when they get found thats so annoying
penguincrazy chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
wonderful chapter, i love Clint and Natasha together!
hybridbpv chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
See... This is a brilliant concept! Good dynamics and emotional flow (: However... just one thing. It's kinda annoying having to read the partial sentences that Clint spits out. I mean, I get the pain he's going through, and it's hard for him to speak, but maybe not *every* sentence. Just food for thought. Hope you update soon (: xx
mousie tongue chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
GUH. Such good h/c, the perfect mix of Clint being in pain and Natasha working to keep things together despite being injured herself. I like how tactile it is, that under the pain Clint's recognizing the feel of her hands and body supporting him. And it's making my chest hurt reading how difficult breathing is for him!

And she tries everything, even singing, to keep him together. Just such a nice nod to their bond.

And OH, THAT PENULTIMATE LINE! That'll give her something to think about!

Love it, looking forward to more.
ShadowBeats22107 chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
Now that is just teasing, leaving the chapter like that :-)... amazing job, hope you update soon :-)
shadowsontherun chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
Well now isn't that something? She is going to have a lot to think about now haha.
shadowsontherun chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
interesting start! :) love to see where you go with this :) hurt clint is always fun to read :) more fun when we find out how they make it out alive :D
penguincrazy chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
great start, can't wait to read more!
mousie tongue chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Such a suspenseful start- you really capture the tension & stunned-ness of waking up after a serious crash. I love the premise of Clint & Natasha being stranded with no resources, cut-off and isolated except for each other. It's a great set-up to the bond they'll develop with each other.

I like the hint that Clint being hurt affects Natasha more than she might realize at this point in their history.

And oh, the lovely Clint!whump! He certainly seems to have taken the brunt of the damage, though Natasha is by no means unscathed. It'll be interesting to see how they both manage when they aren't at peak condition.

"His hand moved out and clamped around her right wrist with more force than she'd thought he still possessed.

"Stop," he rasped out, looking at her pleadingly, "Please." "

Guh. I just really love this bit especially- that Clint is hurt enough to have to make Natasha stop and that he has to say please. . . and that he CAN say please to her.

That chapter ending- Aahh! Things look really dire for poor Clint.

And I love it [eg].

Really excellent start, I'm looking forward to more!
Kalo Suva chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Love it. Love everything about it
ASKessler chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Yup, this is one I've got to follow.
agentromanoffblackwidow chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
what's gonna happen? NEED TO KNOW!
cool bnr chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
this is really good. and your grammar unf
coastalcajun chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Ooh...You've definitely gotten my attention. Great start. I sincerely hope you will update this regularly!
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »