Reviews for Answers
Ar chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Ya know... I just realized something... in the wedding story, Ruka's mom is a bitch... in this series, she's not. they're not all the same serious... the orange has gone to my head, excuse me... {gulps down more water}
Cyber69 chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
Oh no! The dreaded clif hangers!

Good story! Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
LMAO. Oh man! And the shit hits the fan! {snickers} I tried broaching the subject with my mom once about bi-sexuality, or even just plain falling in love with a woman (not women, just a woman)... she didn't seem to take it so well, but by the end of the conversation, I had her grudgingly accepting the fact should it ever happen and feverently praying it never would (Moms. {sighs}). Still. I don't think I could *ever* sit down and have that type of conversation with my dad... {shivers} that's just a frightening thought... And... it's bad enough meeting someone else's parents-friends, boyfriends-but meeting a girlfriend's parents? {shivers} I don't envy ms. haruka that! :)
karlawp99 chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
Wow! now I love this series! I have read you a long time ago, the story of the wedding of Haruka and Michiru, and I thought you haven't written anything new, but now today I found this story and I read it all. It's really good, i like the subjects & problems you are using.

Congratulations and regards!

PS. Poor Haruka she is going to end without teeth if she keeps gritting them for another chapter!

harukaze chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
Good story... interesting plots. Can't wait for it to go on... i think there needs to be a little character developing need for Michiru cuz in my opinion she seems to be ooc. in what way i dunno but in all the time that i got to understand her as a character she seems more elegant and yeah... so keep it up and i'm hoping to see another fanfic from u posted up soon.
harukaze chapter 1 . 8/11/2002