Reviews for The return of doctor Zach Addy
Squinty chapter 21 . 2/7
please update
lixxielynn chapter 21 . 1/2
I Love this story, I absolutely love it. It's fa-nominal, it really is. I hope you can update it soon, I very much look forward to reading the next chapter. Keep up the good work, I'll be awaiting the following chapters.
stephcullen2000 chapter 21 . 12/28/2013
I love it so please update again soon and maybe you could read one of my stories x
zenkat chapter 21 . 12/23/2013
I really like this story, I hope you will make the next chapter soon.
Boneslover chapter 21 . 12/9/2013
I love this story please post more!
Doclover chapter 21 . 10/8/2013
I loved it please you know update soon please
Pihm chapter 21 . 8/14/2013
Please finish! Love your story
The Author in the TARDIS chapter 21 . 8/13/2013
The chapters stay.
orangezauber chapter 21 . 8/12/2013
Hey! I'm so excited to see a new chapter! I honestly love the progress Katherine has made for Zach. He really needed someone on his own intellectual level. Someone who can understand him and challenge him. Katherine didn't seem like it at first, but she is such a strong character. She as so much going for her and it has been fascinating to watch her progress throughout the story. I can't wait for the next chapter and I can't wait until Hodgins meets up with Zach again!

As for your Doc Manager question (I'm sure someone else already answered, but just in case...). Your chapters that you have posted remain visible to the public. Once your days are gone in "life" then you need to re-upload the chapter if you want to edit it for any reason. So not to worry, when the days run out it won't harm the story at all :-)

Thanks for posting! Can't wait for more!
Always,
orangezauber
Monkey D. Lyna chapter 21 . 8/11/2013
:D i was so happy when i saw that this updated! i love it! i love all of it!
HistoryWizardNerd22 chapter 20 . 7/31/2013
This is great! At first I was a bit iffy that Kat was going to be a marysue, but I was pleasantly surprised, and love this story.
Walks.In.Middle.Earth chapter 20 . 7/25/2013
please continue! and more Zach!
will this story continue after Zach is out and back?
kishe chapter 20 . 7/7/2013
yay, getting closer to zack comeing back. :) can't wait for the next chap
Norma chapter 20 . 7/2/2013
Romance between Katherine and Sweets maybe :D ?
orangezauber chapter 19 . 7/2/2013
It is really nice to see Zach getting some attention after all of these years. I haven't seen the last couple of season's of Bones so I don't know what it going on now. That is why I like this kind of fanfiction. I like the imagination of it and it allows me to feel like I am part of the Bones world again because characters like Zach are familiar to me.

I am excited to see that the people at the Jeffersonian will have a larger role in all of this.

Always,