Reviews for All the Right Moves
CWolf2 chapter 9 . 3/1
Thank you! This really made my day. The pace of the story really keeps me on the edge of my seat. And again your characters are just too amazing. Keep up the good work, this plot execution is genius!
highlander348 chapter 9 . 2/24
Well I always said Bruce was a idiot. No wonder the man died alone and unloved. Thankfully Terry is not like him and will not let the mission become all consuming like it did for Bruce. Max and Terry are stronger in love then apart and I hope they realize that soon. Take care.
OneMistyKnight chapter 9 . 2/24
My eyes 'bout popped out of my sockets when I saw a notification that you updated this story. This is a good chapter and I understand that you're busy. Fanfictions are fun, but they don't pay the bills. If they did, more people would write them more seriously. But I am happy to see this update. Whenever you do update, I will be here reading up on the latest bits with a big grin.

Now, on to my review. No matter how many times I read this story, it's like having an episode play in my mind and that is a good sign. I love reading all of your Batman Beyond stories; I really do to the point that it is almost addictive. I love how casual Max tries to make her and Terry's encounter seem like just a heat of the moment that is no big deal. Throw him off her tracks instead of her explaining how she felt. It seems like a very Max-like thing to do.

And poor Bruce...His relationships are nothing more than just memories that provide some sort of happiness yet bitterness at the same time because he was so focused on being Batman. If he didn't, everything he cared about would be in danger. It's really a sad and such a lonely existence. It makes me wonder how Max and Terry will cope over time.
chocolate1 chapter 9 . 2/24
So Kyoko you're writing novels - congrats! Since I live where I live its doubtful I can get my hands on them and even if I could it may cost and arm and a leg but hopefully your other fans do support you. If I was there I certainly would.

Dang Bruce he certainly knows how to throw cold water on his life and now Terry's which isn't fair at all. Terry needs to live out his own experiences and then decide whats best for him not the other way around. And poor Max caught in the middle of it all. Surely her life hasn't been easy and just when she thought things were looking up her comes the bat :(
JariahSynn chapter 9 . 2/24
Lock up your daughters boys and girls the dark knight has returned.

I'm glad you didn't drop this fic, it's one of my favorites. As usual your writing is superb and the characters are spot on. Keep up the great work.

J-Synn
T2 Angel chapter 9 . 2/23
You do an awesome job! I am always happy to see a notification for your work show up in my email. Good luck on your second novel. "The Black Parade" was amazing and I can't wait for the second.

Now, as for this chapter, an excellent one! This mystery is getting deeper and deeper and I love it. I can see where Bruce is clearly concerned and rightfully so. It's hard to see the signs and not fear the worse after you've been through it yourself. It really makes me curious as to what Max and Terry are going to do. I can see where they both have very different thought patterns on this but it will be interesting to see where they both end up.

A great chapter. Loved it and I can't wait for the rest. But, I can wait. Jumping in my seat in the meantime, but I can wait. :)
Del21 chapter 8 . 1/19
An interesting story to say the least hope to read more soon!
Del21 chapter 6 . 1/19
joystick lol nice a touch of the classics.
Del21 chapter 2 . 1/19
Ouch low blow there at the end.
LadyFelton1994 chapter 8 . 9/20/2013
Please update soon!
Vie chapter 8 . 9/18/2013
All that darn closeness and togetherness was bound to start up the chemistry between the two! The kiss was awesome! Now, I hope they realize their feelings! Yay!
He who fades into the wind chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
Hello,
You should really try to write on this story more. I really like it and would like to read the completed story.
Ehawee chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
I think your style has got me hooked. I love every bit of this. I just got back into BB, and realized how well Terry and Max fit. She was always my favorite along with Terry's ex Melanie.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
This is great! I love how you've expertly captured the dynamic between Terry and Max in a whole new- but authentic- way.
Anonymous Vulture chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
This is sooooooo epicly amazing and you have to update this really soon and I can't wait to see the next chapter with action and them talking about the kiss(ultamite suspense!) this is also the first fanfic that actually has Max as a Batman or possible BATWOMAN! Update please!