Reviews for All the Right Moves
SilentPony chapter 13 . 5/13
OH COME ON! MAX AND TERRY NEED TO BONE, LIKE RIGHT FUCKING NOW!
Jovianokami chapter 13 . 2/24
Yes! I do so love this story. OH is Terry going to live? Or was it just a buff on Kobra part? Max my dear what are you going to do? Thank goodness Melissa okay but I wonder if that going to make her question what going on and how Max is involved.
keke1208 chapter 13 . 1/27
Loving it so far!
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 13 . 1/22
monkey and company formed a line kick you in the pants. You were no where to be found.
Stormy04 chapter 13 . 12/31/2014
First, this is a great story for many reasons. The chemistry between Terry and Max is very interesting and entertaining. I would of course like to read a story that has them as as an established couple, so perhaps something to think about...hint, hint. As far as the plot, I think you are are doing a nice job of developing the details and characters of the story, but the chapters tend to be be too short, which in turn causes the flow of the story to be choppy. Your fans appreciate how challenging it is to write a multi chapter story, so I think longer, more developed chapters are better, even if it takes a bit longer to post. With that said, I was looking forward to reading a new chapter before the New Year, but if it means a longer more focused chapter, I'm all for that. So best of luck as you continue with this awesome story and best of luck with your other writing endeavors. Also, looking forward to some tlc between Terry and Max, which is long overdue.
LaceTurkeyExpress chapter 13 . 12/22/2014
I can finally breathe a sigh of relief for this chapter. This is one of the only Batman Beyond fanfics that is so perfectly executed, yet it was short.. But again that's okay and congrats on your Urban series! Your characters and plot movements are great as usual. I'm wondering when the next update will be Jr I'M CRAVING MORE! Put me out of my misery! Thanks again!
Del21 chapter 13 . 12/20/2014
Ouch, well things just took a turn for the worst.
T2 Angel chapter 13 . 12/16/2014
I can admit that I really want more of this story to come out, like soon. Just saying. But I really understand hectic schedules. But, please, please, please, please, please update soon! The suspense is driving me crazy!
Also, when distracted and in a rush, forced writing can happen. But you're amazing. You'll recover just fine.
Now, then for the review, dang it, dang it, dang it! Can nothing go right when Kobra comes a-callin'? They always mess stuff up and are better than the original Cobra from G.I. Joe with how well they get away with it. Terry's definitely in some trouble now and I can tell Max isn't going to do any better. I'm scared to ask what's going to happen next but I can wait to see.
More, please and thank you!
CWolf2 chapter 13 . 12/16/2014
That cliffhanger got me good. It felt like walking into a brick wall. Great story! I can't wait till the next chapter!
highlander348 chapter 13 . 12/16/2014
I want to see them kiss and make love! :)
Inali Grimalkin chapter 13 . 12/16/2014
Wow I feel like it's been forever since there was an update, I might need to go back and refresh my memory lol. Hope the next chapter comes soon :)
Del21 chapter 12 . 10/12/2014
Ouch talk about a cliffhanger. Still the tables have been turned, how will Max and Terri escape from this clever trap. Guess I'll have to tune in next time for the next installment!
Nightwing 509 chapter 5 . 10/9/2014
I like the way you have Terry being the one training Max.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 12 . 10/3/2014
Oh heck, they want Bruce.
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 12 . 10/2/2014
cliff hanger again? more please mum