Reviews for All the Right Moves
Spirit Of The Black Wolf chapter 14 . 11/10
Amazing chapter looking forward for your next update
Del21 chapter 14 . 7/29
Yeah a little less now lol, still it will be interesting to see where you take the story from here. Just try and update before you reach the next life huh, not a lot of these Terry/Max stories out there that are not straight smut lol.
chocolate1 chapter 14 . 6/27
Yeah I definitely hate you less after reading through to the end but I'm also sad that this story is going back on hiatus. Great to see Terr coming around thanks to his love Max ;) When he made the first move and Max finally didn't resist I was like YAY! I believe only through each other that they will be able to navigate and understand all the responsibilities of being Gotham's heroes and protectors. Ok sweeties the loving and after glow is over and now its back to work LOL!

Still live out your dreams and get that money!
T2 Angel chapter 14 . 6/26
Okay, I don't hate you. Not as much, anyway. LOL! I'm joking! I can't hate you, Kyo! I love any update or story or book you ever do. Doesn't matter the format.
However, if I may be so bold, Ms. Kyoko, allow me to play your advocate for a moment: to all who read this review, like you, I love this story and am constantly on the lookout for more additions. However, Kyo is doing AWESOME as a novel writer, with each book being bigger and better than the last. I want this story to continue just as much as all of you, if not more so, but trust her. She does know what she's doing and she is phenomenal at it. Give her time. She's got this!
Now, then, my review: Kobra is swinging for the damn fences on this one! Quick acting poison, openly attacking Batman, and kidnapping Max's sister. This is not a game. Have I said all that before? Feels like I have. Oh, well. Moving on! As usual, any Terry/Max-getting-it-on scene you do is hot and this one is no exception. It's about time they get over this and just admit it already! Yes, it could end badly but it could work too. Though, I can't really blame Max after Bruce told her. But, like Terry said, he isn't Bruce. Who knows? This could work.
I now have two main concerns: what the hell is Kobra really up and what's going on with Melissa. I'm worried about the questions she'll ask and what she'll remember. Whatever happens next, all sides better step their game up. Things are getting interesting.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 14 . 6/25
Dang that got intense:)
Jovianokami chapter 14 . 6/25
Yay! Everything work out...for now. Glad to see Terry and Max taking a step forward bit there still much to be done. Can't wait for the next chapter. Love the work you put into them. :)
JariahSynn chapter 14 . 6/24
So. Much. Tender! I got to have more sooon!
I can wait several eternities for the finish, patient panther over here. ;)
highlander348 chapter 14 . 6/24
Oh they finally made love! That is wonderful! I hope they catch that villain in the next chapter! :)
SilentPony chapter 13 . 5/13
Jovianokami chapter 13 . 2/24
Yes! I do so love this story. OH is Terry going to live? Or was it just a buff on Kobra part? Max my dear what are you going to do? Thank goodness Melissa okay but I wonder if that going to make her question what going on and how Max is involved.
keke1208 chapter 13 . 1/27
Loving it so far!
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 13 . 1/22
monkey and company formed a line kick you in the pants. You were no where to be found.
Stormy04 chapter 13 . 12/31/2014
First, this is a great story for many reasons. The chemistry between Terry and Max is very interesting and entertaining. I would of course like to read a story that has them as as an established couple, so perhaps something to think about...hint, hint. As far as the plot, I think you are are doing a nice job of developing the details and characters of the story, but the chapters tend to be be too short, which in turn causes the flow of the story to be choppy. Your fans appreciate how challenging it is to write a multi chapter story, so I think longer, more developed chapters are better, even if it takes a bit longer to post. With that said, I was looking forward to reading a new chapter before the New Year, but if it means a longer more focused chapter, I'm all for that. So best of luck as you continue with this awesome story and best of luck with your other writing endeavors. Also, looking forward to some tlc between Terry and Max, which is long overdue.
LaceTurkeyExpress chapter 13 . 12/22/2014
I can finally breathe a sigh of relief for this chapter. This is one of the only Batman Beyond fanfics that is so perfectly executed, yet it was short.. But again that's okay and congrats on your Urban series! Your characters and plot movements are great as usual. I'm wondering when the next update will be Jr I'M CRAVING MORE! Put me out of my misery! Thanks again!
Del21 chapter 13 . 12/20/2014
Ouch, well things just took a turn for the worst.