Reviews for Just Another Cao, a Dynasty Warriors 3 Fic
darkmagician17 chapter 2 . 12/27/2005
A very funny story, but sadly, it appears to be abandoned.
Kisaki-Queenie chapter 2 . 12/3/2005
That has got to be one of the funniest fanfics I have ever read.

Cao Fodder, dropout time, magic meat buns, Sun Quan tied to a tree...

I think I'll draw it.

The Battle at He Fei.

[Now with Sun Quan's hat thingie!]
CrimsonFireangel chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
I really do like this story! It's hilarious! It reminds me of the times when I'm playing the game, and I'll break those pot things and get the meat buns. But abyways, just to tell you, your story is AWESOME! _
nanashi 1523 chapter 2 . 8/25/2004
very good. this story is in my favorites section.

please r and r my story fast times at han high
nanashi chapter 2 . 7/31/2004
i loved the story xu haung and gan ning are so funny. zhang l. and ssx too. continue this is great
Salvatore chapter 2 . 12/16/2003
You say that you intend to continue this FanF, but you haven't yet. Big mistake. This is one of the funniest thing that I have ever read!
Salvatore chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
All I can say is update it. NOW.
Ra-chan of the Sun chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
I loved it! It was hilarious!
DarkmoonFlute288 chapter 2 . 9/19/2003
Another wonderful job from you (or both of you). I'm very glad you finally updated, too. It is understandable if updates do take a while, but that's not the point. So... keep up the good work!
AmaDono chapter 2 . 9/16/2003
_ You live and you continue with this! Weenies rule! DTS! DGS! The generic officers! And Sun Quan's stupidity! It all adds together in this nice and hilarious fic! *grovels* It was well worth the wait. And I'm glad you decided to put it in the DW section. It'll get the attention it deserves.
me chapter 2 . 9/15/2003
You should post this in the Dynasty Warriors section... the RoTK section is kinda dead...

YAY! I'm happy you updated!
DarkmoonFlute288 chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
This a great and long story! Pure genius! And it explains a lot of important things! Thank you so much! I expect more things from you sooner or later!
Ramza Lionheart Disappearing chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
A fantastic tale of maniacal mayhem! what more can I say?
Nazzy chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
Muahahaha! this is so FUNNY! oh man! you have GOT to continue this! I Just _ Love Sun Quan and SSX TOO! Oh well! you just have to continue this! I wanna see the next one SO badly! and I love that "all your Base" reference and yes, I've heard the song too! _ please continue! I don't care how long! but please write a new chapter! _
Lady Qiao chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
This is some funny shit. Keep writing.