Reviews for Jerome's Return
lizardmomma chapter 37 . 9/12/2013
You are very welcome. I thoroughly enjoyed both stories and I'm glad to see that this was the outcome. Well done.
Guest chapter 36 . 9/4/2013
*kick kick kick* Last Chapter Please! *kick kick kick* Hurry Up!
Guest chapter 36 . 9/2/2013
needs an after chapter, an epilogue if you will please
Guest chapter 36 . 8/26/2013
Cool.
lizardmomma chapter 36 . 8/26/2013
WOW...just WOW...great job. I am impressed with this chapter and am sad to see the story coming to a close.
lizardmomma chapter 35 . 8/16/2013
damn...that was insane...
lizardmomma chapter 34 . 8/8/2013
I just wish this chapter was a bit longer, it was just getting good.
TTFshaunmichael chapter 33 . 8/5/2013
God this story is so good I'm waiting with anticipation.
carameldip18 chapter 33 . 8/3/2013
dont forget piper can freeze
lizardmomma chapter 33 . 8/2/2013
impressive. Poor Cole, bye Paul. I'm sad about Electus but glad Medeis helped the sister kill Paul.
lizardmomma chapter 31 . 6/26/2013
I am awesome...LOL, I rule! ...just kidding. I like that they were able to get Medeis some of her powers cause it sounds like they will be needed. Making Cole the source isn't something I would have thought the COs would agree with, but I guess it's a case of the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
lizardmomma chapter 30 . 6/19/2013
very good, I like that Cole realized some of the follies of his actions. Happy Medeis is free and can't wait to read more.
lizardmomma chapter 29 . 6/11/2013
great job, and so the end begins
wiccawhitewitchcharmedfan chapter 29 . 6/10/2013
this has been a great story so chris and melinda has been caught by the sisters by useing there witch and whitelighter
powers cant wait for piper reaction when she learn that chris
and melinda are her 2 and 3 child frome the future that will
be and amazing thing to see i hate to see this story to end
this is my favorite story i like it so much i even put the story
in favorite and follow stories i hope you will continue on with
this story when will chapter 30 gonna be up i wonder
Sasha Naruto chapter 28 . 6/1/2013
Yeah!:) This Chapter Is Really Really And Truly Awesome!:3 And Amazing!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Wonderful!:3 And Nice!:3 And Beautiful!:3 And Perfect!:3 And Cool!:3 And Divine!:3And Thank You Thank You!:) Soo Much For Making Cole!:) And Excisio!;) And Electus!:) Show Up My Dear MasterMind 16X!:3

Thank You Thank You!:) Soo Much My Dear!:)

;)