Reviews for Duet (Elegant Bindings)
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 2/18
Touching. It took them a long and round about way to get together.
EWHH its Kenna chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
:D I absolutely adored it!
1CarinoInu chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
So beautiful that it had me on the verge of crying. You know how hard it is to try not to cry in front of my family? They just wouldn't understand...
cltaylor chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I thought this was written so beautifully. And you made this feel like a complete fic with multiple chapters even though it was a one shot. You made me the reader feel like I was watching this story play out. Great job. Great story telling. Great building and execution.
The White Leopard chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
One of my favoritest pairings ever. You gave them good tribute, even if Kakashi was semi-stalkerish. XD I also like how, even though much of this focuses on her emotional lows, you still portrayed Sakura as someone who can take care of herself. Not only did she kick Sasuke's ass, but by doing so she avenged her fallen lover and brought about a kind of resolution to Team Seven's Sasuke situation. I get so tired of seeing Sakura portrayed as being strong in name, but weak and paralyzed by her emotions in practice. I think you struck a good balance between her emotional and physical state here.

Cheers.
TanksAndHeals chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
lovely
goldfishlover73 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Oh.
My.
God.
This was probably one of the greatest things I've ever read!
I cried a little.
I laughed.
By the end I was a complete puddle of mushy fluff.
It was so amazing!
When she started dating Sai, I thought to myself 'Oh no...Sai...something terrible will happen to Sai! But-but nothing bad could happen to him! It's not like she's going to kill him!'
And you did! And I was almost as distraught as Sakura. Oh this story! So AMAZING!
AH! I love it so!
enuuma chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Ah... a good KakaSaku is a slow KakaSaku.

A little off topic, I think it would be poetic justice if Sakura was to kill Sasuke. A strike for all womankind because the boy is an ass. I do understand however that Kishimoto would rather light his manuscript on fire than allow that. And so it leaves only fanfition to fullfill my dreams.

Seriously, great one shot. I loved your Kakashi and his guilt.
Uchiha Evangeline chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
That was... beautiful. Even though I hated when she was with Lee and when she was with Sai, it was just simply beautiful.

You have my vote. (and my story is up there too, that's just how I fell in love with this story). Really well done work.
Amrun chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I really enjoyed this. Somehow, stalky Kakashi was only slightly creepy. And I really liked the recurring image of flames and trying; the story really reflected the lyrics without being blatant.
Faye-Faye14 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Absolutely loved this! It fit the song so well.

I really loved how descriptive you were with Kakashi's inner monologue, and I thought this flowed really well from one scene to the next. Great job! :)
SweetJane72 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I have to say, Sakura's reaction at the end was a little odd, yet I enjoyed this fic quite a bit. Great job!
TheStoryAdopter chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I am speechless. You have a unique way of writing that makes something simple week profoundly deep. It is curly in a way but I like how sophisticated it is. :). This story was beautiful. The Narusaku was heart wrenching, the Sai bit unexpected but lovely and the Kakasaku a fitting ending.
LinchEe chapter 1 . 2/28/2013