Reviews for Soulless Lovers
Melikalilly chapter 8 . 3/11
I love this story
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 8 . 2/27
I wonder if Bobby or John will find the boys first. Either way its going to be an interesting reunion. Though I'd imagine one will be a rather bloody reunion and the other more of a sorrowful one. Update soon n_n Ja.
Kunohichi8 chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
More please!
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
W00T Dean finally gets to be with Sam forever. I know Dean was willing to be turned but I thought he would have find some way to delay it a short time. Great fic, I can't wait to read more. n_n Ja.
mimifoxlove chapter 7 . 6/23/2014
woohoo awesome chapter

YAY! dean is part of Sam vampire family! I hop that Dean is the alpha one in the relationship.

CoolKat Avalon chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
I think I hit the ceiling I started bouncing that hard when I saw an update for you. Really good progression on the story but wish it had been longer. Looking forward to more chapters for this story and others (I think I have 90% of you stories alerted).
Yours coolkat
vampireharry the 2 chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
This is awesome! I look foward to more!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I am begging you... CAN YOU PLEASE CONTINUE on the story DEALBREAKER! Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Pretty Please w/a Cherry on Top! I love it soooooooooo much! I LOVE IT! Thanks *Dealbreaker*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
trebgfre
mimifoxlove chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
nice chapter

I loved the part were Jesse was taking to Dean. Will the yellow eyes demon show up or will they face angel? I think that would actually be a really cool to have a showdown between Angel's group and Jesse's group.

allycat31298 chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
Thanks so much for updating I love this story. Be keep updating
mimifoxlove chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
awesome story! I hope Sam is the uke in the relationship. what other side effect of Sam's other type of demon blood have besides of never having enough human blood?

allycat31298 chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
Please update I love this story
Mya Uzo chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
Squee!
FatesShadow83 chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
Great chapter! Evil little cliffy!