Reviews for The Legume Accompaniment
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
This is absolutely adorable. I love your shamy universe. You should write a one shot about an older teenage Aditi being asked on her first date ever and how Sheldon responds. I think he would be a very protective, and worried father but it would be cute, and Amy could help guide him through it. :)
Yowzah-Shamy chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Ayyy! Qué lindo! I love it! Would you consider doing another fanfic with the twins a little older and the other kids as welll... and how everybody has progressed in their relationships/marriages... I would love that soooo much! I want to know how everyone's doing!
Naara-no-temari chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
"I INTEND TO MAKE YOU THE QUEEN" OMFG
inwhatuniverse chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Adorable. Loved the whole story; the ending is so sweet.
Lisatronic3000 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Sheldon and Amy were completely fleshed out and wanted for nothing. To say "I am charmed" by the imagery of Sheldon reading to their children is an understatement. When I read your work (and Lauren’s) it devastates me just the tiniest bit and I have to remind myself to wipe the sulking, jealous pout off my face. :P

I mean that with only the highest respect and admiration, truly. This was beautifully done.

Mari, you’ve done it again. This was bright and beguiling, so much so that I am rather wistful after reading this touching one shot. You have captured an unspoken intimacy between these two characters that I hope to find someday.
FoxPhile chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Awww. Yummy and sweet - a perfect bedtime treat!

Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I love it! You should keep writing about the shamy dimen
Terriirene chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Sigh - I love your Amy and Sheldon.
23 | « Prev Page 1 2