Reviews for Neglect
shadowcat ninja chapter 4 . 10/11
Omg I couldn't stop crying
GraceHenri chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
I keep reading this over and over again. I just started watching Criminal Minds from the beginning again and within the first 10 minutes of the first episode I was already searching for this story.
Gubefan1980 chapter 9 . 12/12/2015
Wow that was intense. I cried a lot through it
Very dad I can appreciate what he went through. My husband took his own life in 1979. When he talked about his depression his thoughts serm to have been similar. Jus make things go away. If you do
Dess chapter 9 . 9/12/2015
It is a very well-written story, I almost cried reading it.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 9 . 3/25/2015
Very sad tale, and it wouldn't be surprising if that happens in real life to the people that work in the FBI.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
I've only watched seasons 1 & 2 so I hope that everything past that wasn't really has bad as it sounded.
aspiegiraffe chapter 9 . 8/16/2014
this is my favourite fanfic ever, i can't get enough of angsty sad reid
Graysonation chapter 9 . 12/21/2013
That description of Reid in the first paragraphs? Spot on.
What a wonderful story - and to it's writer, I tip my hat as well. You have a marvelous talent, and I look forward to reading the sequel. Must dash off to work, but this will be continued. I love b'aww-ling my eyes out at something so heart-wrenching.
Beautiful.
Graysonation chapter 8 . 12/21/2013
Reminded me so much of "It's A Wonderful Life" in the dream . . .
Graysonation chapter 6 . 12/21/2013
Even at a pity party, where our favorite BAU boy genius is the guest of honor, he STILL feels like it's a burden for feeling this way?
God, someone needs to wrap that boy up in a blanket, lift him bridal-style, and force feed him hot chocolate and read him "Harold And The Purple Crayon" until he's Spencer again . . .
Oh, I do hope evrything turns out okay!
Graysonation chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
Wonderful, just wonderful . . . I mean, obviously, terrible - so tragic, and heartbreaking . . . but beautiful, too . . . I wonder hoe he's gonna explain this to Derek . . . hmm, could the *possible* way he *might* feel "romantically" towards Morgan have anything to do with his decision . . . I'd understand that feeling . . . Oh, I love this story - even if it ruined my makeup for the evening.
Graysonation chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
*Crying*
Graysonation chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Ohh, so beautiful and so sad . . . I completely understand these feelings. Well, not completely, obviously, since I'm just a fangirl, and not the smashing Dr. Reid, but . . . aw, I need to cry real fast. Poor baby . . .
don't-even-ask1 chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
Very angsty! I loved it!
The0neR1ng chapter 9 . 3/26/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...