Reviews for Lips of An Angel
laenamoradadeROGUE chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
i absolutely loved this. too bad you skipped straight to when she was found out.
liljennmartin chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Please tell me there is more!
Empress Empoleon chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
That was long. :-) I am not an expert on smut, so I have no idea on whether your sex scene was good or not, so I'll just be critiquing the rest of the story.

It was good, overall. Personally, I thought the way Hermione got over Ron in the span of five seconds was quite unrealistic. Yes, she does love Viktor, but the only reason she was lying was so she wouldn't hurt Ron-don't you think that when he found out, there would be a lot of emotion running through her? She doesn't love him, but he's still her best friend.

[For the night, he was hers.]

In a few other locations, you used the word "hers". Remember, it's "her's" with an apostrophe to indicate possession.

["Why didn't you just tell me?" He demanded.]

He should not be capitalized.

I don't think there are any more errors...either way, it was a good story. Good job.
Double R Starr chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Please continue i love this
facebook addicted chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Awwwww. You should create a sequel!
onecelestialbeing chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
loved it!
Sampdoria chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I don't think I have dobble standards usually, but I most admit that my "really against infidellity" attitude somehow takes a leave of absence when it comes to Hermione being married to Ron and having an affair with someone she should rather be with. I blame it on my severe allergy towards the Hermione/Ron pairing, the only thing that can make me read a story where Hermione has done the stupid thing and married Ron, is that she at some point regains her brain and find love somewhere else. Very well written, I really liked it:-))
Smithback chapter 1 . 2/27/2013