Reviews for Forget Me
Super Chocolate Bear chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Just goes to show - the simplest explanations are the best ones. I always pegged Spike and Jet's first meeting as this highly convoluted bounty related chase... thing. But this works so much better.

I like how Spike lights is cigarette. I'll have to try that someday. ;)
LH-chan chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
Wonderful, a great exploration of Spike and Jet's relationship (which really isn't done enough). The characterization is simply perfect, and I absolutely love the cigarette thing at the beginning. One of my all time favorites. _
Sonya chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
Great vignette, I simply love introspective POV pieces, especially when the boys get to star in them! And you're right, not enough people write about the friendship between Spike Spiegel and Jet Black. Maybe your fic will help inspire more in the near future? (One can only hope...)
Mandy da Kitty chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
Ah, your descriptions always get me. Love the whole "I can't find my lighter". I also love how the two met up. Great fic. You should write more Bebop... but.. Maybe you should work on 'Outing', too. ;)
Nunda Tore chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
I like, I like aloooot! _ They're so cute together. Nyaaahehe! -
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
*chuckles* I must admit, I almost bailed at Spike and the cigarette...but I can really see the barfight, and just exactly how much pain Spike is really in...though he'd never admit it. Gives me a perspective on when he got beaten up with Mad Pierrot...funny, I don't see this animated, I see this in live action...

Well done.
Neko Ferris-chan chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
Heh. That was pretty cool. Makes me wanna pair them up...Don't mind me...just hanging around in the background. *grins*
Hotaru chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
Hum! That was a satisfied "hum". I'm listening to the song from the Lincoln car commercials, and it fits this kinda. The only real lyrics in it are "you better keep movin or you're gonna get left behind" and i have no idea why exactly, but during the flashbacks, the song fit. Oh well, i babble.
Kelly Cracken chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
That has to be one of the more believable stories of how Jet and Spike met. I really like your introspection of the characters. I'd love to see more!