Reviews for Captivated
So. Awesome. Just. I now have the biggest craving for psycho murder fics. But none are as long as yours! And I only like reading long fics! My life is over! You've ruined the fanfiction world for me!
runespoor magic chapter 20 . 3/14
Ugh i love this story. I usually hate to read in first person, but you made it so good
katiec345 chapter 20 . 3/13
This was an amazing fanfic that I said up all night to read. Loved it
I can not even begin to tell you how much I loved this story. I stayed up half the night reading it, and did not leave my bed until I was done this morning. I was captivated! ;) Thank god I did work today, or I would have been in some trouble. Haha. This story was unique and superbly well written. I want more! Even the best stories have to end some time... I guess. Lol. I just can not say enough good things so I will stop before I look like a raving stalker. So good though. I want to read it again already. I have read a short by you as well, but this story has me hooked. I am going to read more of your stuff right now!
brantleyh936 chapter 20 . 1/3
Yay. Love this
brantleyh936 chapter 5 . 1/3
Nooooo. Not Cassie. :,( I'm so sorry my angel
anon chapter 20 . 12/31/2015
this was an amazing fic. i love the ending. though there was a part of me that wanted to see them go out in a blaze of passion. crazed and insane, doing something inevitably suicidal and beating some big bad. like a mob or something. there were so many ups and downs. i dont really read these kinds of fics but im glad that i did. i must have brushed over it a dozen and a half times before i finally clicked. wish i had have clicked it a while ago. awesome writing.
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 16 . 12/25/2015
This is a darker fiction than I thought. The bond between Dean and Cas is special, but in the same way it is strange. One way Cas has the Stockholm-syndrom, and trust, pain and horror is main theme her. I like your story.
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 11 . 12/25/2015
I like this chapter!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 8 . 12/25/2015
Yey! I love Destiel! :)
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 7 . 12/25/2015
Cas is so cute!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 2 . 12/24/2015
OMG! I liked this chapter very much!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
WOW! I really like your start!
LiliSandoval98 chapter 20 . 12/1/2015
I really like this. I read a a year ago and I'm so glad I found it agaib
personaltaste92 chapter 20 . 11/20/2015
Bloody was messed up and sinfully good