Reviews for Captivated
personaltaste92 chapter 20 . 11/20
Bloody was messed up and sinfully good
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 20 . 7/28
Wow didn't think I would like it BUT honestly I love it ! Keeper :)
WinchesterWings3 chapter 20 . 4/17
This was a good story. I really liked the layout of the last chapter. :)
StarCrimson chapter 20 . 4/7
That was messed up and creepy and heart wrenching and wonderful! I loved it! :D
Oh my gosh... that was perfect I loved it omg
Ceeecilliaaa chapter 20 . 4/3
Wow ok I have so much to say.
This story is equal parts captivating as hell (lol the pun), dark, and twisted to the core. Despite the rather disturbing nature of this story, I couldn't stop reading it all the way till 4am when I finished all 20 chapters!
Much applause for being able to draw your readers in so well! I bet so many of them squirm and cringe at certain parts of the story and yet they can't turn away from it (that was me)!
Really great job! Thanks for such a good read :)
The part with the river and Charon really left a lasting impression on me, why did you include it in the story? This question has been on my mind for so long
Annabeth2011 chapter 20 . 2/24
This is probably one of my favorite story's I've seen. It's well written, descriptive, scary, but beautiful at the same time. Definitely brilliant.
zoespeer chapter 12 . 2/15
Their love is so wrong but SO right
kasey123 chapter 18 . 1/14
Need more
EngulfedMagic chapter 16 . 1/11
This story blew my mind. I loved the way you completely changed Cas throughout the chapters. I totally did not see that coming. Manipulative Cas is awesome. I love your other stories as well. You are an amazing writer.
Marianne Blacklands chapter 20 . 1/2
I just want you know that yours, my friend, is my favorite Destiel story. I've read almost every destiel fic out there, but yours is the one I keep coming back to, because there's just something so raw and beautiful in it is hard to resist.
Is beautiful, and even though I'm not the biggest fan of the epilogue, all the rest is SO PERFECT. I know this kind of stories are not everyone's cup of tea, but I will be forever grateful you wrote this.
I love it, I don't know what else to say, so I'll just repeat it I LOVE IT.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/27/2014
this fic was AMAZING! I stayed up until 3 am on the night before thanksgiving knowing that I had to get up early the next morning to travel but I could NOT stop reading! I loved it soooooooooo much! I was honestly just looking for some good smut but it turned out WAYYYYYY better than I had expected!
PshhAnonymous chapter 20 . 11/14/2014
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE. This is so perfect like you don't even know. I wish I could write like this, damn. You have made my life. For two days I think but it totally will stick with me forever omg. I'm like your biggest fan now, promise I'll be there to tell you how great you are! -Dawn
PshhAnonymous chapter 19 . 11/14/2014
:O this is just incredible. The perfect story to ease my twisted mind