Reviews for Are You There, God of Mischief? It's Me, Tony
acetwolf94 chapter 25 . 2/18
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Used.To.Be.Something.279 chapter 7 . 1/28
another amazing chapter. I loved Loki in this, he's just so cute and funny. lol
Used.To.Be.Something.279 chapter 3 . 1/28
LOVED THIS CHAPTeR
BreezieBri chapter 25 . 6/8/2017
Omg NO it can't end like this! *checks your profile* TO THE SEQUEL!
levychan chapter 25 . 1/21/2017
This was well written, with a good, deep-twisting plot that tied itself to the actual story, a perfect amount of imagery and emotion that everyone seeks out in a story, and the best grammar and knowledge. I am stunned by your writing ability, and am looking forward to reading more of your stories. You are a truly amazing and rare type of writer. Wow.
Blueberry and Blacktooth chapter 25 . 10/4/2016
Why doesn't this have more reviews?
I think, this is hands down one of my favorite avengers fics out there, I'm not even joking. You wrote it so well, it was funny, but also serious and the way you chracterised Loki perfectly, something not a lot of people can do, oh my goodness this story was a masterpiece, truly, honestly.

Thanks so much for writing!

Much love,

Blue :)
MadnessSpeaking chapter 2 . 6/19/2016
I was drinking water when I was reading the Thor and Towel part and I defused water on my phone; I had to dry my phone with hair dryer!
Serendipity989 chapter 16 . 6/18/2016
Jesus. Fucking. Christ. *breathes heavily* You've got a way with words...
ChaoticTricks chapter 25 . 4/20/2016
This story was absolutely bloody amazing, even with it ending as it was. I thought your Loki was fantastic, and, nerd that I am, the Bruce and Tony geek conversations were hilarious. I also really liked the explanations of magic that were given (becauase, again, I am a nerd), and the way that they worked together with science. So now I'm gonna head over to your profile and see if the promised sequel became a thing. Fantastic story! I loved every second of it.
ChaoticTricks chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
This is awesome. And I get that I'm really late to the party, but I'm still a massive fan of frostiron, and this story is fantastic! I'll try not to comment all the time and overload your inbox, but I'm definitely a fan.
Martisz chapter 25 . 2/29/2016
Great fic! I loved the way their relationship evolved, the way in the begining everything really was not going according to any plan, Loki sequin dress and the absolutely wonderfull frafment with banter about it. I simply adore how it was complicated and fucked up.
Guest chapter 25 . 2/23/2016
Wow, amazing story! Thank you for writing this. Looking forward to reading the sequal.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
Solar System?
Silvermist023 chapter 9 . 5/7/2015
Just who the heck is the seme of this relationship?I don't get it at all!
R4m 0f Th3 F0r3st chapter 25 . 5/4/2015
This is a fantastic fic! Loads of plot and sexy tension! This is definitely going in my favs!