Reviews for A Different Kind of Summons
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 3/20
Interesting idea and plot and chapter
seriously this is way too short and why did you give the scroll to the sakura and sasuke i thought this would be a fic where naruto slowly gets stronger and op but this isn't it doesn't suck but i don't like it as much
screw you stop making sakura strong shes just a dumb whore bitch other than that though this is a great fic you should erase sakuras memories tho
Worker72 chapter 8 . 2/12
Sakura's problem isn't with Jutsu either. Her problem is her low chakra reserves. Tsunade's training made Sakura feel like she was going to die at times.
Worker72 chapter 4 . 2/11
Technically 5 shadow clones would be Naruto's limit since any more would lose focus, forget their assignment, and go off to do their own thing.
Valiryo chapter 3 . 1/22
So the scroll lets him summon alternate versions of himself?
That's so Hax!... like to a ridiculous degree.

Got problems?
Orochimaru ambushing your team?
Akatsuki hunting you?
Pain going on a rampage in Konoha?
No problemo! Just summon an alt-Naruto that's already been through whatever problem comes your way and have them tell you how to fix them or better yet, have THEM deal with it!

Oh and thank baby jesus I took a peek at the other reviews, I was unsure whether I wanted to keep reading but finding out that both Sasuke and Sakura get their hands on the scroll cemented my decision not to read this.
Ok, seriously. He lets the scroll be stolen and the bitch sakura gets it then sasuke. Im dropping this.
jackalope33 chapter 31 . 12/8/2016
from the ending, it appears there would be a sequel but judging from the lack of it on your profile after almost 4 years, i assume there wont be?

still a great story none the less, some slight plot holes, nothing major. very original summons but i do wonder why he doesnt just summon one from a universe that is entirely near the same as his except they know the answers he doesnt (like one where the only difference is that the naruto there knew sakura stole the scroll)
salsas100 chapter 5 . 10/29/2016
Somehow I feel that this emo sasuke will become a jealous or "I'm more worthy" thief
Blazinghand chapter 31 . 10/14/2016
A good read, and tightly-written enough. Efficient, and sufficiently explores the concept. I enjoyed it. Thanks for writing this!
No chapter 12 . 9/28/2016
Ok ... I was good with thus.. Untill fuckung sakura stole the scroll. NOT ONLY DID SHE GET PAST HIS TRAPS...BUT ALSO HIS SEALS... And he didnt even fucking hide it. No... SAKURA IS NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO DO ANY OF THAT. NOR WOULD SHE USE THAT TO TRAIN HERSELF. SHED EITHER BRING IT TO AN ADULT... LIKE A MORON OR HER PRECIOUS SAKEKUN...
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 31 . 8/7/2016
over all this was a good story but to be honest the abrupt ending with no sequel makes me wish I had never read it. leaving a story open to the readers imagination can work but not on the scale that you left it.
The Richmaster chapter 29 . 7/31/2016
The sound 4 gave Sarutobi too much trouble, I mean they're maybe junin level and he's a monster... er, Hokage
The Richmaster chapter 25 . 7/31/2016
It would have made more sense to have Gaara in the stands; that would have caused more panic than attacking from the outside
The Richmaster chapter 21 . 7/31/2016
Sasuke seems to be as easily influenced as ever, I wonder what he plans for ITachi