Reviews for A Different Kind of Summons
ulfark chapter 31 . 7/17
hmm i'm left wanting more but not in a good way. i loved the twist where you gave the scroll to sakura and sasuke but it didn't do much in the end.

yes sasuke skipped to the end of his avenger phase but that's about it. he want's to kill sarutobi and fails. no real shocker there. well the fact that he honestly thought he could take sarutobi with only a year of tsukiyomi induced training was a shocker but not much. he was always impatient and arrogant so that fitted nicely.

i just hoped for something more imaginative. sakura turned against naruto but it didn't pan out to much or any real conflict other than naruto getting over his crush over her.

it's still good but it could have been better. i think this fic kinda got stuck because of the overpoweredness of the summoning contract. it was a fun premise but it kinda shot itself in the foot.
SeverlyLate chapter 8 . 5/17
Bail.
Thats an idiotic plot twist and no way it can do anything but bomb the story.
reviewer chapter 31 . 3/3
lovely chapter
TheOtaku Akatsuki chapter 15 . 1/11
This is fucked up. Nobody on the team trusts each other. Sakura stole from Naruto...Sasuke stole from Sakura...and what was the thing with the random melon and Kiba? Too funny. Shoulda added a few like Kabuto's team got gifted with a blow up doll or something.
Ibskib chapter 31 . 1/9
Considering the final scene, it feels more like the end of the first story arc, I'm not much for leaving things open ended, considering the scroll is a central plot mechanism, several questions are unanswered, such as whether Sasuke still can use the summons, or more generally whether Naruto can edit it, now that the scroll is in his possession again.
Ibskib chapter 20 . 1/9
Seems I was wrong, it's good to see.
Ibskib chapter 17 . 1/9
It's good to be patient, but on the other hand one shouldn't become passive, it seems like Naruto isn't even making a token effort at getting the summoning scroll back, something that in the end is his responsibility.
What he should do is summon a counterpart that is a master of stealth and infiltration, to shadow possible suspects, such as Sasuke, if one teammate stole from him, it should be obvious that the second might also.
Also, is Sakura even being punished? It was mentioned earlier on that stealing a summoning contract is a grave offense, so far it seems like she has only benefited from her criminal act.
Hopefully when Naruto gets the scroll back, he can remove other entries, although I can't remember if the idea of a master summoner is a fanon thing or not.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/27/2014
I quit reading right here. Not bad writing at all just hated the plot twist. Letting Sakura steal the scroll so easily made me lose interest and not like the direction. It was a lot more fun if only Naruto had it.
Wacko12 chapter 8 . 2/20/2014
wait did Sakura just sneak into Naruto's home and sign the tiger contract? reply
frytrix chapter 15 . 12/11/2013
It had a good start and the idea was interesting, but congratulation you destroyed the story.
Everyone gets to sign the scroll and it ends up in and evergoing Battle wich will bore us to Death.
In other Words, i as many, many others will simply put stop Reading here.
thestorymaker2 chapter 8 . 10/21/2013
Some one needs to slap sakura hard I hope this isn't a narusak fanfic
HalfwayParanoid chapter 31 . 8/14/2013
A bit unorthodox for me, but very good and excelent writing.
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
Okay okay, if this keeps going any longer I can't continue reading this fan fic.
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
lollll
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
This really pissed me off, why in God's Name did you give that evil Sasuke **** sucking ***** the contract? that is just purely and utterly foolish, I mean come on!