Reviews for A Different Kind of Summons
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 31 . 8/7
over all this was a good story but to be honest the abrupt ending with no sequel makes me wish I had never read it. leaving a story open to the readers imagination can work but not on the scale that you left it.
The Richmaster chapter 29 . 7/31
The sound 4 gave Sarutobi too much trouble, I mean they're maybe junin level and he's a monster... er, Hokage
The Richmaster chapter 25 . 7/31
It would have made more sense to have Gaara in the stands; that would have caused more panic than attacking from the outside
The Richmaster chapter 21 . 7/31
Sasuke seems to be as easily influenced as ever, I wonder what he plans for ITachi
The Richmaster chapter 20 . 7/31
Sakura seems to be acting like a child with the way she's try to rationalise this
The Richmaster chapter 19 . 7/31
I'm not sure if Sasuke could really learn so quickly to get into the Hokage's and they should at least be ina high level cipher language
Lollipop chapter 1 . 7/5
Good book need more chapters
Worker72 chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
You know about this story Naruto's biggest problem wasn't about learning Jutsu. It was about learning concentration. That is not something any scroll could teach.
Worker72 chapter 31 . 9/2/2015
Nice story. If you ever decide to do a sequel it should be about Sakura and Sasuke's redemption. I suppose it's only natural not to have the Akatski since even Pain would be weak against Team 7 in this story. Which is a pity considering Obito's part in the downfall of the Uchiha clan.
ulfark chapter 31 . 7/17/2015
hmm i'm left wanting more but not in a good way. i loved the twist where you gave the scroll to sakura and sasuke but it didn't do much in the end.

yes sasuke skipped to the end of his avenger phase but that's about it. he want's to kill sarutobi and fails. no real shocker there. well the fact that he honestly thought he could take sarutobi with only a year of tsukiyomi induced training was a shocker but not much. he was always impatient and arrogant so that fitted nicely.

i just hoped for something more imaginative. sakura turned against naruto but it didn't pan out to much or any real conflict other than naruto getting over his crush over her.

it's still good but it could have been better. i think this fic kinda got stuck because of the overpoweredness of the summoning contract. it was a fun premise but it kinda shot itself in the foot.
SeverlyLate chapter 8 . 5/17/2015
Bail.
Thats an idiotic plot twist and no way it can do anything but bomb the story.
reviewer chapter 31 . 3/3/2015
lovely chapter
TheOtaku Akatsuki chapter 15 . 1/11/2015
This is fucked up. Nobody on the team trusts each other. Sakura stole from Naruto...Sasuke stole from Sakura...and what was the thing with the random melon and Kiba? Too funny. Shoulda added a few like Kabuto's team got gifted with a blow up doll or something.
Ibskib chapter 31 . 1/9/2015
Considering the final scene, it feels more like the end of the first story arc, I'm not much for leaving things open ended, considering the scroll is a central plot mechanism, several questions are unanswered, such as whether Sasuke still can use the summons, or more generally whether Naruto can edit it, now that the scroll is in his possession again.
Ibskib chapter 20 . 1/9/2015
Seems I was wrong, it's good to see.