Reviews for In Due Time
TazmaniaLizard chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
AWWW this is such a happy but bittersweet sequel I love it, and Amaterasu form sounds beautiful as it should be.
But I have a problem with the ending there with the adding of Okamiden which was not made by the same group Clover studios now called Platinum games. Okamiden is riddled with plot holes and such like Susano and Kushi's son the game is suppose to take 6 months after Amaterasu's adventure but it take 8 months to have a baby and not only that the kid is walking talking and wielding a sword, then there is chibiterasu which is a dumb name is the suppose son of Ammy and his grandfather is Shiranui, doesn't that sound ridiculous Shiranui is Amaterasu it is just the dud name given to her by the villagers even in the game Okami Ishaku calls her by her nickname Ammy short for Amaterasu.
Anyway I still love this story very much and it has a lot of potential like Ammy being the one responsible for TP Link to turn into a wolf, just a thought though please continue.
OkonoMiyagi chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Oh man, right in the feels! I'm glad to see Amaterasu give Link some comfort in the end, and to see how Link has matured in the ensuing years.

And Waka...still the enigmatic tease, as ever. Nicely done!
madlink007 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
That was beautiful, you are a truly gifted writer.
That you write so many Zelda Fics makes it even better!
Ailavyn Siniyash chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Oh, Ammy, Ammy, Ammy! Yay! I loved it! TLoZ/Okami crossovers are always great and I love your two! And what is wrong with me, I'm using way too many exclamation marks!

(next time, I won't review at midnight)