Reviews for Under a Swift Sunrise
GlimmerGamingMC chapter 23 . 3/8
I'm not sure if you will see this, but if you do I just want you to know how amazing this story is. This is only the second fanfiction that I have ever cried about after it was finished. The whole story was masterfully written and emotionally a masterpiece. I found myself experiencing the same emotions as all the characters throughout the entire work and when it finished it felt like I had lost one of my dearest friends. I got emotionally attached to Edmund and the ending made me crythat is a good thing. I know you don't write fanfiction any more, but please become a professional author, I want to read stories like this every day until I die because of how beautiful it was. I also appreciate the recognition of Christian principles during the workI'm not completely sure that you're a Christian but it seems very likelyand the morals presented through the work were amazing. Thank you for making my week and making me cry at the same time.
Regards,
GlimmerGamingMC
NightSand chapter 23 . 2/16
I knew it was coming and yet...

I hope it brings you some joy that even years and years later this fic is making people cry (in the best way). I'm heartbroken for Edmund and all he went through but it was so well written and developed that this ending seemed only natural. Thank you for sharing your writing, I've thoroughly enjoyed reading it!
GraceEliz chapter 23 . 9/25/2020
You're gonna have to give me a few minutes to stop crying. Oh, gosh. These two fics were so wonderful, so beautiful. I love the touch of Otherness about Edmund, and I love your imagery and descriptions of Narnia. The last few chapter have had me sobbing uncontrollably. Faith is a wonderful thing, is it not? I'm going to definitely pin these and send them to my friends to read, they're waiting with anticipation for the links. I suppose I must end this with God go with you, and may He go with us all.
erin7booklover chapter 23 . 6/13/2020
This story was amazing, and even better that the first! This is now my favorite Narnia fanfiction. I really liked Edmund's character development and his progressing acceptance throughout the story. It was very well written. I loved the ending you gave the story and I cried while I was reading it! Great job! Please continue writing, whether it be fanfiction or not! Could you please give me your pseudonym so I can continue reading your works?
waitingforloki chapter 23 . 6/11/2020
This is so beautiful ! I laughed , I cried , I rejoiced . You have the magic to make readers feel the emotions of the characters .
AslansWatchman chapter 23 . 1/17/2020
Wow, ooh wow. Was enthralled from beginning to end of this story. Though I made the mistake of skipping ahead midway through to the end to see what happened to Edmund. Bad idea, it was like a part of me died when I read what happened, especially when they found him. Also what the photographer took upon himself to do for the families and for the Pevensies. Edmund giving a charge to Eustance to care and he strong for Lucy wonderful. The ending thrilling! Susan being with them in the end makes me so glad, because I always believed in the book LB that after all that happened how could she not come back round?
Though you don't post anymore I'd say that in my opinion this is one of the best stories about Edmund I've read.
giota chapter 23 . 3/26/2019
This book was such a beautiful, touching and fulfilling read. I cried my eyes out. Thank you.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 23 . 11/27/2018
I’m so sad right now. My heart aches so much. Thank you for all your hard work in this essay. The emotion of Edmund and his death has truly pierced my heart and I feel grief as if a part of myself died. I’m sorry my words can’t describe my feelings. Thank you.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/11/2018
Well... now I’m crying. I don’t actually cry a lot reading fan fiction and this had me sobbing, so well done. The writing was absolutely brilliant and I felt their pain and acceptance.
Guest chapter 23 . 3/27/2018
This is beyond words. Wow.
Lady Hallen chapter 22 . 3/4/2018
FUCK YOU FOR MAKING ME FEEL HOW DARE YOU IM CRYING SO HARD I CAN'T BREATHE
Guest chapter 23 . 2/4/2018
Wow!
That’s really all I can say. Your story had me in tears, and they where equally both happy and sad ones. I hope that you keep writing, you have great talent for crafting a story that can touch the hearts of its readers!
Thanks and God bless!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/8/2017
I wish I could say I wasn't crying but that would be a lie
Zaraih chapter 23 . 11/19/2017
I really enjoyed this story!
Ava chapter 23 . 11/6/2017
This is the most beautiful story I've ever read on ~ I cannot put into words the emotions I'm feeling after reading this... well done, may light shine through your future writings as well~