Reviews for Under a Swift Sunrise
AslansWatchman chapter 23 . 1/17
Wow, ooh wow. Was enthralled from beginning to end of this story. Though I made the mistake of skipping ahead midway through to the end to see what happened to Edmund. Bad idea, it was like a part of me died when I read what happened, especially when they found him. Also what the photographer took upon himself to do for the families and for the Pevensies. Edmund giving a charge to Eustance to care and he strong for Lucy wonderful. The ending thrilling! Susan being with them in the end makes me so glad, because I always believed in the book LB that after all that happened how could she not come back round?
Though you don't post anymore I'd say that in my opinion this is one of the best stories about Edmund I've read.
giota chapter 23 . 3/26/2019
This book was such a beautiful, touching and fulfilling read. I cried my eyes out. Thank you.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 23 . 11/27/2018
I’m so sad right now. My heart aches so much. Thank you for all your hard work in this essay. The emotion of Edmund and his death has truly pierced my heart and I feel grief as if a part of myself died. I’m sorry my words can’t describe my feelings. Thank you.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/11/2018
Well... now I’m crying. I don’t actually cry a lot reading fan fiction and this had me sobbing, so well done. The writing was absolutely brilliant and I felt their pain and acceptance.
Guest chapter 23 . 3/27/2018
This is beyond words. Wow.
Lady Hallen chapter 22 . 3/4/2018
FUCK YOU FOR MAKING ME FEEL HOW DARE YOU IM CRYING SO HARD I CAN'T BREATHE
Guest chapter 23 . 2/4/2018
Wow!
That’s really all I can say. Your story had me in tears, and they where equally both happy and sad ones. I hope that you keep writing, you have great talent for crafting a story that can touch the hearts of its readers!
Thanks and God bless!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/8/2017
I wish I could say I wasn't crying but that would be a lie
Zaraih chapter 23 . 11/19/2017
I really enjoyed this story!
Ava chapter 23 . 11/6/2017
This is the most beautiful story I've ever read on ~ I cannot put into words the emotions I'm feeling after reading this... well done, may light shine through your future writings as well~
May a Chance chapter 23 . 10/11/2017
I've read this a dozen times and it never ceases to make me cry. But then you dry my tears, and everything becomes alright again.
Kerriss-Singer-of-Light chapter 23 . 8/16/2017
Rarely has a fanmade story caused me to weep so many cleansing tears. Thank you.
trickstercast chapter 23 . 8/15/2017
There are no words for how perfect this is. I haven't cried this much over a story for a long time and oh what a story this was. Everyone was perfectly in character and I'm so glad you were able to make something sensible out of the VotDT movie; I had hated it because of everything they changed but this changes all that. I especially love how you develop Edmund and Eustace as characters. Watching Ed come to terms with everything was heartbreaking and cathartic all at the same time. There was no stopping the water works. Lucy grew so much as well and you did a fantastic job of portraying that. I can only imagine how Peter and Susan took the news. What a beautiful, poignant, masterful piece of fiction. I hardly ever feel this way about fanfiction but as far as I'm concerned, this is canon. Well done.
Nock and Bolt chapter 23 . 8/1/2017
This was perfect (or at least close enough). I'm sorry this was your last story (or, as you put it, your "swan song"), but what a way to go out. The last two chapters almost had me in tears again. Extraordinary (or should I say "magnificent"? ;) ). If I could favorite this a hundred times, I would. If you ever read this-good job, and thank you for sharing your writing and your stories.
Nock and Bolt chapter 20 . 7/30/2017
Why do you have to be such a good writer? Honestly, I'm beginning to think the 'favorite story' button is broken. Every time I click it after reading some mind-blowingly perfect chapter it says this story is already on my favorites list! ;)