Reviews for Zombie Queen Bee
Loverofcreepythings chapter 23 . 6/21
Love ur story Plz update soon
Bwi chapter 4 . 5/23
Wow, dude, I love this 3
You're an amazing writer, and very creative!
blazaboi chapter 18 . 5/19
I love the story but god damn do I hate the romantic shit
Mitsuki4sure chapter 23 . 5/18
please update i enjoyed this soo much.
Jessica45395 chapter 23 . 5/4
Can't wait for more!
Sorry chapter 13 . 3/26
I'm sorry, I tried to like this I really did.. I even read the whole thing because the idea sounded very interesting, but I just didn't like how everything turned out. Everyone is extremely OOC and you're making characters do stupid shit for plot convenience. You'd think a character that can control zombies would have a larger impact on the Walking Dead universe. Whenever we finally get some plot divergence from canon you make the characters do something completely random (e.g. Sophia still dying when she should've been safe, Hope suddenly not able to control a large amount of walkers so Otis dies) just to get the story back on course with what happened in the series. It's just too disappointing.
Please don't overuse all caps. I noticed you've used it twice now in your story and it really is a terrible habit many fanfiction writers seem to have here. You already said she was shouting, so using all caps on top of that is a bit redundant not to mention extremely annoying. Love your story by the way. I wasn't really expecting to like it to be brutally honest, but I was won over by your OC.
Cambm12 chapter 22 . 3/16
I really liked this, I hope you plan on taking it up and doing more one day xo
I can't wait to read more of this! That and I really want to see how Hopes power evolves through the story
shika93 chapter 23 . 2/18
Awesome. Haha Shane her bitch now.
shika93 chapter 20 . 2/18
Urg fucking whori..Lori. Good chapter.
shika93 chapter 19 . 2/18