Reviews for Not So Young Master
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
WHAT, was a SebaCiel wedding to much to ask? :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
TheAwesomeCocoPuff chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Sebby's breakdown. Best. Thing. EVER. XD A completed work! Yes! Me likeys! I happy! And there I go, using the worst possible grammar... Ignore me... Bye...
Panakeia chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
It was so cute! It's clear Sebastian and Ciel have some fond relationship that exists despite the contract.
A Nonny Mouse Fangirl chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
It's settled. You is amazing. Case closed. *closes a random briefcase*
PenelopePurple12 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I cant see Sebastian breaking down like that in cannon...but its so darn cute! Ciel isnt little anymore, so I'd be crying too :') so emotional
MissHammy13 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Oh my gosh, I loved this so much. It was funny and emotional at the same time XD It was especially funny when Sebastian broke down, the mental image was too funny :)
promocat chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
a little oc but i think both ciel & sebastian thought this day would never come
Ritt-chan chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
AWWWWWW! THAT WAS THE CUTEST THING I'VE EVER READ! And who Ciel would turn out to be such a softy? LOL
Moonstar Daughter of Hades chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Well, if you consider age-wise, Ciel is very, VERY young compared to Sebastian. :') This story is so sweet and touching... a sign of the bond between Ciel and Sebastian (that could probably never happen because Sebastian is so darn hungry). And no. I don't mean THAT kind of bond.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
This was fun to read. Sebastian should break down more often... (sadistic). :). No its jus good. Hes always so calm and collected so this is a nice breeze...
BlackButlerFreak chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Awwww that was so adorable! I'd cry too if i had been in sebastian's place. Its so sad but yet such a cutesy story. Please keep writing! Your stories are one of my favourites!
Zero176085 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013