Reviews for Lingering Nights
Syron13 chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
Love it
Melantha Frost chapter 15 . 1/7/2014
"Be afraid. Be very, very afraid."

I love that quote! But i swear I've heard that before...
Lokidaughter13 chapter 26 . 9/15/2013
This just turned into a horror story!
LunaticGhost chapter 29 . 8/24/2013
This story needs a sequel, dammit! It's too good to just end here! Although, don't rush yourself with the second story, A. G. Moria.
michaela.holzinger.77 chapter 29 . 8/17/2013

Really this was one of the best stories I read here. And thanks that Sandy get a cool supporting role, becaus he say very much and I like this guy so much. And wow THIS was a chapter *o*. I read about 40 minutes. I can only say: Great work, thanks for share this with other people and I really can't wait for the sequel. :)
Xion5 chapter 29 . 8/16/2013
That was wonderful! XD I'm really excited for the next story and will be patiently awaiting it! XDDD
jasmine chapter 29 . 8/16/2013
I know what you mean bout school. Great story, cant wait until the next story. Bye!
Frost chapter 29 . 8/15/2013
*sniffle* That... was beautiful. Thank you so mych for taking the time to create this awesome story!
jasmine chapter 28 . 8/15/2013
write it!
Jetta chapter 28 . 8/14/2013
Pitch acting all daddy-like is so cute! :) Also, I hope everything turns out alright for Soul!
Ironic Soul chapter 28 . 8/14/2013
You should totally consider writing a sequel to this story! :D I love it!
TheRealMerlin chapter 28 . 8/12/2013
Xion5 chapter 28 . 8/12/2013
AWESOME! There alive! XDDD PLZ try and update the last part soon! I can't wait to see how this all ends up! :D
And you should totallllllllllllllly consider doing another story! XD
michaela.holzinger.77 chapter 28 . 8/11/2013
Thanks for the longed-for chapter. And thanks for the Sandman's Point of View. (Love this Guy :3) Wuhuuu Soul is now a Guardian. Can't wait for the unfortunately last chapter.
Frost chapter 28 . 8/11/2013
*wipes away tears with golden handkerchief* That... was beautiful.