Reviews for Rules of Engagement (ROE) Book Two: Take Nothing For Granted
InvinsibleSJ2526 chapter 7 . 3/15
A really great story! Very realistic and an interesting plot. Did you know that in Tel Aviv, there is a road names Rosthchild Boulevard? Nice work!
Invinsible0304 chapter 40 . 3/10
Please say you will be continuing the story with a sequal?! I totally love the plot although it was a lot to take in at the beginning.. Sounds very AU, but very possible as well! Do write a sequal, pretty please :)
Guest chapter 40 . 7/16/2014
Fantastic story ! Will look for more stories by you. Thanks for all your hard work...this would make a good movie.
Guest chapter 40 . 5/29/2014
I hope to read the third book soon.
Pattyfer78 chapter 40 . 5/24/2014
I loved these stories. They were amazing. I hope there is a book three in the future. You did leave us hanging and craving for more. :)
Luciaellana chapter 40 . 5/4/2014
Hi !

It has been a month since I started reading the ROE now I think ans I've just finished it tonight. I'm french and I feel like some words are missing to tell you exactly how I feel about your story and to write a rewiew your fiction would deserve...
This story is just amazing. Everything seems to be meant to be, I love the way you bring every event there with sometimes big surprises. It reminds me of the construction of some great books, some of my favorites like Harry Potter or very good thrillers. And even with this importance of the action, you don't forget the characters' feelings and describe it so well ! Some moments brought me tears... And what an incredible long story ! I usually can't finish stories that long, losing their interest often, but yours was just fantastic the whole time... And the whole story about Julia is just so good ! Love your imagination.
It's the first time I said something like this to a fanfiction author but you can be really proud of yourself for writing this... and you should write a book, definitely !

I hope you understood me well given the fact I'm not a native and can't express myself the way I would have liked to... But thanks a lot for your story, it was such a pleasure to find a beautiful fiction like this one !
UConn Fan chapter 40 . 4/3/2014
Wow. You did an *amazing* job with these stories! The character development of minor/new characters, I am in awe of how you kept the mythology/conspiracy you created straight while maintaining the focus of the story on the show-developed characters and story. Thank you for all of the time and effort you put into these stories and for sharing them with us!
Lauren Porres chapter 40 . 2/20/2014
Oh my god! This was one of the best stories I have ever read on fan fiction and I've been reading since 2008. Thank you for writing this with such honesty and grace, even the supernatural parts of the story were fantastically written, which I know is definitely not easy to do. Great story, I wish you would write more
Guest chapter 40 . 1/29/2014
I really hope you write a third book!
Jeno85 chapter 40 . 1/21/2014
I absolutely love this series, I look forward to reading what you write next.
kat louise chapter 40 . 1/19/2014
This story is actually AMAZING. I feel like I read a real, published book instead of a fanfic. The way that everything tied in together must have taken lots of planning and it definitely paid off. I can't wait to see if there is a third one! Good job
Guest chapter 40 . 1/4/2014
The BEST ! Thank you.
Guest chapter 40 . 12/12/2013
Oh my gosh, ah-freaking-mazing darling !
countrygirl1986 chapter 40 . 12/10/2013
I hope that you are planning another ROE! I've recently reread both of these stories for the 5th time! LOVE them!
Zoey Louise chapter 30 . 11/16/2013