Reviews for Rules of Engagement (ROE) Book Two: Take Nothing For Granted
AvrilRP212 chapter 40 . 12/17/2016
Hi Wild
Having just finished reading this story again, I was reminded of everything i love about these characters, and how much I adore your writing. The ideas, the description, the depth of the characters, it's all just so amazing and i never wanted it to end. You are such a talented writer.
I've also enjoyed learning more about Julia in The Phoenix Protocol, and I love her so much. You've done a great job bringing her to life. I really hope I get to read the rest of her story eventually, even seeing more of her perspective during the events of Rules of Engagement. And then that ending scene with Ray and Aliyah. I need a final showdown in which Ray and Kort get what they deserve!
Anyway, thanks for a great read. This is probably the best fanfiction I've ever read on this site.
JamaicanTIVAlover chapter 40 . 10/22/2016
Found your stories about May and I've already read ROE: Book 1&2 twice! I gotta say one of my favorite Tiva stories. I've never left a review before but now I had to tell you how amazing your writing is. I love Tony and Ziva in your stories. Way better than what the writers do on the show. Anyways, I really hope all is well with you and you'll be back to writing AWESOME Tiva fanfics again!... Be bless!
jpwood chapter 40 . 6/14/2016
these books are amazing... I am just now getting to them and it appears the rest is about Julia... I really hope you have plans to explain this ending...that cliff hanger made me yell noooooooo!
zeevderothschilddavid chapter 68 . 5/4/2016
I've read book 1 and book 2 over again multiple times. Now that you have Julia's story in progress I've been reading it over. Hopefully the story is continued soon.
2merryann chapter 68 . 4/30/2016
This is quite an incredible story. I admit I lost many hours of sleep reading it.

Still not totally convinced Anya is dead. Wouldn't put it past Ulric to have drugged her...

Looking forward to more! Any progress?
mgsunrise chapter 68 . 4/27/2016
Hi Wild, just finished reading both of your stories. I found this site some time back, and have read a number of stories, but this is the first that I am posting a review on.
I have throughly enjoyed the journey that you have taken me on, but it feels incomplete. I hope that the next installment goes up soon. I haven't had to wait for a single chapter, coming in at the end as I have, that will now be changing.
Your story has touched many chords with me and I look forward to completing the journey with you.
Regards Michelle
PS. if you are looking for a beta reader I would be willing to assist.
MaileS chapter 40 . 3/10/2016
I started out reading your Alias fics and loved them so much I decided to read this series. I've never been a big Tiva fan but I've loved the way they are portrayed in your stories! The family aspects of your stories are what draws me to them I think and I really hope you continue this series!
ames11242 chapter 68 . 3/1/2016
Absolutely loved the ROE books and can't get enough of Julia's back story! You are a brilliant writer and I am impatiently waiting for it to be updated! I hope you do a book 3 after this especially with the little teaser with Ray! I honestly wish these could be put on TV or made into a film the detail is brilliant! Look forward to reading much more! 3
NessajaDea chapter 68 . 2/21/2016
This chapter is great. I really love the first part where the Hendrix women spent christmas day together. And little Alexei is a really cutie
NessajaDea chapter 67 . 2/21/2016
This is such a heartbreaking chapter. Julia had never the chance to mourn. That Henry had searched for her speaks for him, but sadly it won't change a thing.
Debbie chapter 68 . 2/19/2016
That was so heartbreaking for Julia. She is brave. I am loving this story very much.
SkyDancer81 chapter 67 . 2/19/2016
Awww. So sorry about Anya. That was cruel to make her go back to work 3 days later. I'm glad Casey came for Christmas
zats chapter 68 . 2/19/2016
Sorry I didn't write a response earlier in that I am ill. Look forward to each new chapter. You have a true gift.
NessajaDea chapter 66 . 2/19/2016
I am so glad that you found the time to update the chapter. I love your story so much is like a drug and I wait impatiently for the next chapter.

This is such a sad chapter. First the unpossible love between Julia and Henry and then the last ! They did it again. They declared that the Baby died, but I don't believe it. What I want to know is if Henry's family is behind that oder Ulric. But I hope you give the answer soon.

I also hope that you find the time to update at least one chapter each day. PleasePlease :-)
NessajaDea chapter 65 . 2/19/2016
This chapter is great. Your description of the bonding between this women is incredible.
1,185 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »