Reviews for One Magic
Plasma57 chapter 4 . 2/19
The Guild Master is talking about Lina Inverse, isn't he? Excellent story, please update soon.
Calypso chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
I love it continue the story!
GirlFish chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
Once the Fairy Tail sees Zel's skin, they'll want to know a few things...!
GirlFish chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
As far as I can tell, there's only two I can think of in Fairy Tail that have Blue hair: Levy and Wendy. But I can't wait until several more truths come out into the open and the 4 to 5 Slayers meet the other guild members that may-or may not-have been introduced yet. Natsu is one of the few members that can be ruled out as far as introductions go-because he accidentally saw Fillia in her Dragon Form.
GirlFish chapter 4 . 11/21/2014
I really want to see what happens next. Looks like Zelgadis hasn't really shown his face yet-that's something i'm interested in reading about.

Please update more! Once Zel finds out about all the books that happen to be in that world, you can bet it won't take long until he gets his hands on them-considering how much he wants his body back to normal.
Meteor Gin chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
which girl...? he couldn't possibly have figured out who that actually applies to right? I don't think they said anything that would particularly tip him off... o.o
Lord of Bones chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
Another note: Dynast did not create four servants. His original servants were destroyed in the Resurrection War, and he created two more after their defeat. His current servants (Sherra and his unknown priest) are as powerful as Garv's and Dolphin's, but only half as powerful as Xellos.
Lord of Bones chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
Another note is that unless Lina and Gourry have fought Luke-Shabranigdu, there are actually six pieces of the Mazoku Lord still intact: Lei-Shabranigdu, Luke-Shabranigdu, and the other four pieces. Only Rezo's fragment was slain.
Lord of Bones chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
The official spelling of Ruby-Eye's name ends with an 'u', not an 'o'. (i.e. Shabranigdu).

Likewise, Dark Star is still alive as of Revolution, the plane chart shows that Fibrizo's and Garv's symbols are greyed out, but Dark Star's symbol is still intact.
pokemon-35055 chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
great work please update soon
Trashcat chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
Still kind of the same impression where it left off last time, love to see a decently written Slayers crossover here, though we still don't have enough to know where it's going... and you don't need to rush that. Only complaint I have is there were this big bold words in the middle of the chapter beginning us not to be angry at you for writing more. That really isn't necessary, it's a very Lina thing to do anyways and the chapters are already short. I actually thought for a second the chapter was ending, because usually a bold AN note like that means its over and whats rest will be omake or author discussion.

Concerning plot though, are you going to be piggy backing on the Fairy Tail canon tournament arc, or branch of into something new for the Slayers crew? In my opinion the latter would be better, but also more difficult. The reason I ask is if its because the latter then should Fairy Tail still be in their rural guild hall? Post-time skip they only spent a very brief period of time there, so I wonder if it wouldn't be better to re-write a few paragraphs and put them in their proper place. Although you can take advantage of the current manga-arc and say they're back there because their place was destroyed by demons.
Kai Galaxy chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
It makes me quite happy to see two of my favourite animes blended together in such a nice story! It's a shame that there aren't more crossovers of the two, but I'm quite find of yours, so far! It's quite interesting, though, because Slayers was the first anime I watched, and Fairy Tail was the most recent anime I've gotten caught up in, so it's quite nice to see them both here.
Rafchi chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
Finally a new chapter! I hope the next one come out soon!
Itherion chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
I love this. Can't wait for more.
pokemon-35055 chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
good story hope you keep it up