Reviews for My home is gone, but I'll help get yours back if I can
TheBigOne chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
I would also like to point out that while it's good to know her thoughts I have notice that seems to be ALL you're focusing on.

I have notice stories on here seem to either be too fast pace where it's all artificial action or just characters thoughts with hardly any dialogue which makes it half the fun!

Please see this as constructive criticism and not flames as I know you are a women and women easily get offended by the slightest thing.
TheBigOne chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar? Dwalin stole the cookies from the cookie jar! "Who me?" "Yes you!'
TheBigOne chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Also I recall reading a Zombie story about ME that was really fast paced and needed LOTS of work to be more believable.

It might have been this one.

Anyways it's good that you added more thoughts and what she noticed in lack of technology as most stories skip that part of it which drives me mad.

One thing Alica should've notice was no gas stove in Bilbo's House unless she is used to the gas service being cut off.

I would've loved to see her make some sort of reference to the Zombie invasion and ask Bilbo what he was doing when the shit had hit the fan and everything went down.

Maybe she could even look around The Shire for possible spare parts to get an antique vehicle working.

Most cars pre 1990s would still work after a high altitude EMP fried electronics as cars after that had ECU *Engine Control Units* that uses micro processor chips to control air flow doing millions of long math matics each second per second.
TheBigOne chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
I'd like to know is her adventure into ME a memory or a current event in the 1st chappie?
TheBigOne chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
The only thing that would've been cooler is if you had spilled the Zombie invasion into Middle Earth itself as a result of a weapon and all of ME had to be united to fight the disease.

How would ME handle a Zombie Invasion?
0kami chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
Hello, good story. I love how she did try to find her own going with them at first, like in other storys.
Just one little thing the german word for shit is Schei├če or Mist(but thats more like crap) but you also say it if something goes wrong/not as plannend. You can use both words for something like that.
kitcat12 chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
Hi, I really liked the riddles. You did a good job with them. Is Gandalf going to do what I think he is going to do?
selenopheliac chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
...I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH! SO SO SOSOSOOOOOO MUCH! I CANT BELIEVE HOW AMAZING THIS IS! Okay, now that I'm done yelling, seriously, I adore this chapter! Just so much! And I love the adding of Trinidad slang! XD That was just icing on the cake! Cant wait for the next one!
Akiluna chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
I really enjoyed the dwarves' introduction. Really nice way to make it. I liked how she wasn't immediately accepted and how she behaves. The moments with Nori and Dori were really nice. I enjoyed them! Especially at the end when she finds the objects! That was fun :)
Akiluna chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Hey!
I've really liked this first chapter. The 'body building midget' made me laugh quite a lot too! I really like how you portrayed Bilbo and the hobbits too. The picnic was a very nice touch.
I feel like Alicia is portrayed in a real human way. Her reactions are fairly natural (or natural for someone who supposedly lived through a zombie apocalypse). I like how she loves the Shire and would like to stay yet tries to find her way back.
The only, tiny, critic I could say is that there seems to be missing some words here and there, but this has nothing to do with the story in itself.
It's a real nice chapter. I enjoyed as well that you didn't threw the dwarves in immediately :)
Durinsdottir chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
This was awesome!

Seeing it evolve over planning and turn into this was quite interesting, I must say. You wrote an amazing and very unique chapter. I really like how you didn't just have her join the company right away. Even though we got the impression that she would eventually, the how and when really added suspense.

And I'm really curious about her getting home now, and the one road on the map that kept going.

The action sequences were great too. Drunken fist- love it.

Oh, and I kept reading "Hargrind" as "Hagrid" haha, my Potter is showing XD

Can't wait for more! Cheers!
kitcat12 chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
Hi, I really loved this revised chapter and can't wait until the next.
Thanks for the shout out in the authors note at the beginning. Free vertual chocolate chip cookies for you.
MissieMoose chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
I quite enjoy that she didn't know about Middle Earth and Bilbo and whatnot before she arrived :) It's a refreshing change from all of the 'Oh! I know about you! You're a brave little hobbit!' stories. I also like how she hasn't entirely lowered her guard just yet. Adds more believability to her character
Lalaithiel chapter 12 . 1/15/2014
Hello! Guest here! :3
I don't know if I can stand waiting any longer! Please please please update! I've read and reread at least 7 times! I love this story please update!
jamber17 chapter 12 . 12/23/2013
I really think your story is going well. It's a little rough at times but has a good overall plot. Plus, it's fantastic that you choose to warp the canon plot. It can get annoying when everything happens in the story the same as the book with just another character added. Keep up with the originality!
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »