Reviews for My home is gone, but I'll help get yours back if I can
Kyle chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
I am not trying to be rude or anything but unlike other people I will point out that Alicia is more of a background character then a main star.

I've notice you treat her like a piece of luggage to be forgotten.

I am surprised she did not mention anything about the zoombies. It's almost as if the zombies idea was an afterthought as the flow doesn't feel right going from being chased by Zombies to suddenly accepting she is in Middle earth.

Sorry for rambling but I just don't know how to quite describe it as the flow feels off.
selenopheliac chapter 13 . 6/23/2013
Oh! Mi amore! You sound just like a professional writer! XD The way you handled the questions and I'm using this word very loosely -'complaints' you were so very mature and I absolutely adore your story as a whole, sure there may be a few things I have to read over to understand, but NO story, no matter who the author, is perfect...'til the next chappie my dear!
save the sharks chapter 13 . 6/23/2013
Thanks for taking the time to answer the questions. I can't wait for the next chapter. Will the Dwarfs ever end up in her world having to face her monsters?
FromHellWithLove chapter 12 . 6/9/2013
just finished reading the whole thing
one word :) ... Brilliant!
Gladoo89 chapter 12 . 6/1/2013
Nice chapter! Too bad it's the last for now ;).

So, did Alicia meant to sacrifice herself for Dwalin? She couldn't know about the Eagles! O.O'

Also, she won't escape another discussion with Thorin and the Compagny about all the things that make her odd, I think.

'Till next time! (December 2013, I guess? :P)
Guest chapter 12 . 5/28/2013
Stupid phone submitted my review before I was done. Anyway, I love your story and can gush all day about it. I look forward to reading
More!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/28/2013
Okay, just so you know this is one of my top three fanfics. I look forward to reading new updates. This chapter...yeah...I cried. It's hard to make me cry. You have a gift for setting a visual scene as well as
Conveying the characters emotions.
I cried soon as bilbo was finished answering thorin. Words can sting more then any sword sometimes. I could
Feel her heart break, the weariness, and relief for Bilbo at the same time. When she calls out to God for help. It was so good. She's at her limit and that's when we need Him most. I knew she was coming down with the C virus when Oin noticed the vaine
ScarletMageRei chapter 12 . 5/29/2013
Awh... I'm going to miss reading this. Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one whenever that maybe. (:
selenopheliac chapter 12 . 5/29/2013
OH...oh...oh my jashin...That...that was beautiful...gorgeous! Magnificent! I LOVED it! I can't wait till the next chappie!
Gladoo89 chapter 11 . 5/17/2013
I like a lot this new chapter! :D
Alicia does seem crazy during the thundergiants battle, they'll never be able to fully understand her I think! XD
It was nice to learn more about her life, too.

And I sooooo liked how she snapped at Thorin about Bilbo! She's getting more and more interesting ;).

(Plus, she got whipped by the Goblin King and made an awesome pun! Bonus cupcakes for you, Alicia! :D)
selenopheliac chapter 11 . 5/17/2013
AHHHH! What?! What?! *clicks frantically at space where Next button should be* How could you do this to me?! How could you!? You havta update soon! This just keeps getting better and better! XD
ScarletMageRei chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
That was a pretty good chapter. Please update soon.
Ari chapter 10 . 5/11/2013
That wait was so worth it!
I love this story and already excited for the next chapter :)
Keep 'em coming haha
Guest chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
Wow, wow, wow! I love this story! I've been waiting for an update! Your portrayal of each Dwarf is spot on -I think.- Oh, by the way I love how you added the God factor. I know I would not survive in an environment like that without my Heavenly Father either. Heck, I can't survive daily life now haha! Amazing work! Please update soon! :)
selenopheliac chapter 10 . 5/12/2013
...eh...hey! I was so excited for a new chappie and then...it ended! DX BUT! I'm soooooo glad you updated! I've been waiting and waiting for a new chappie! XD Till the next Chapter! (yup! I capitalized that! You know why? CUZ YOU'RE STORY IS JUST THAT AWESOME!)
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »