Reviews for My home is gone, but I'll help get yours back if I can
Gladoo89 chapter 10 . 5/11/2013
Nice chapter! :)
Sorry I didn't review chapter 8, I just realized it was posted too: I guess the alert got drown in my mailbox some weeks ago.
save the sharks chapter 9 . 4/17/2013
I love the way you worded this. Good luck
HanVanHelsing chapter 9 . 4/13/2013
Oh this is so good. Please update soon. I really like this story.
HVH
WargRider P chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
This is great...do keep writing!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
You've a few strange anachronisms floating around, like when Bombur says protein (too scientific?) or Dori says battle-royal (more allowable since there's really only some many words), but other than that, I prefer this story to the other attempts at using a zombie-apocalypse victim. Though it does get a touch dramatic, I think that could be resolved with some research into PTSD if you want to go that route. There are quite a few forums where PTSD sufferers recount what personally what it feels like to have a nightmare, and I just tend to think whispering in sleep is an sometimes overused for communicating angst and backstory. (Plus she could therapeutically bond with Thorin over their horrible histories, if she has a reason to talk about it)
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
AMAZING STORY! :)

Loved it!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
Please update soon.
acarpenter03 chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
I absolutly love your story. I can't get enough, I do hope you update soon!
selenopheliac chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
...I read the whole explanation of the monsters...and it's dark...and I'm alone...and now I havta get up IN THE DARK to pee...*sigh* Imma freak myself out...
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
Amazing story! :)

Oooh. Finally, her backstory is learned. :D
Ori Heartlyng chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
Poor Alicia :(
Ori Heartlyng chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
I can not find anything to complain about , other than various compliments about how much detail that you placed into the story in itself- combining realistic and metaphorical details weaving into the story itself...Well done!
Ori Heartlyng chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
Oooh...*stays tuned*
Added this story to my favorites and following! Cannot wait for more!
Ori Heartlyng chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
Wow. All I can say is how sad it is how Alicia is torn between choosing to go with the company, and returning to her home-well what is left of it; I liked the title of this fic; In a way it makes the OC's choice clear, but then again who knows.
I am on the edge of my seat here; Please continue.
Ori Heartlyng chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Oh wow! This seems to be a rare jewel I found in the archive! I am definitely curious now. I liked how you used a simple and unsuspecting plot summary to catch the reader's attention! This sounds like it will be one heck of a story! I am so sticking around, ne!
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »