Reviews for My home is gone, but I'll help get yours back if I can
Guest chapter 19 . 1/24/2016
This town scene reminds me of a mix between Spirited away and The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe! I think the witch turns people into animals. Of course Our girl is more skilled than Chihiro was and she has more people helping her too. I look forward to the next chapter! Oh, you know me each time I'm going to vote for Alicia/Thorin pairing! I really just can't see it any other way! I'm glad you haven't given up this story. It's so original and exciting, I look forward to each chapter. 3
RougeReaper chapter 19 . 1/25/2016
love it update soon
Silversun XD chapter 19 . 1/24/2016
Really interesting :)
Missreadstoomuch chapter 18 . 12/24/2015
Hello. I'm so glad to see that you updated. This is such a wonderful story and this chapter is just as wonderful as your other ones. I love the new character Lucky. He's so adorable. He kind of reminds me of Gurkie, the doggish creature in the black caldron. Sudryl's pretty interesting too. He kind of makes me think of a parent telling their kid when she comes across a stray cat or dog, "no you can't keep it" and it's amusing. I'm curious if he's going to be joining the quest. That could be interesting for a few reasons. The biggest one is the hostility that dwarves have towards elves. But at the same point who knows maybe this'll help Thorin maybe not be hostile towards all elves. it could also be interesting because I'm kind of wondering if Sudryl may become another guy she could potentially end up with. It would be interesting but frustraiting cause I'm already torn between wanting her with Thorin or Nori, both who I see as being good guys for her to end up with, so if Sudryl starts to really look like someone she could potentially end up with I'm gonna be even more torn. I mean they're all wonderful guys. And all three of them have the fact that they're becoming friends with her going for them. So if you end up putting her with anyone romantically I could see it being a hard choice. Personally though I'm hoping she'll end up with Thorin. I like the way they interact. I also like the fact that she seems to be able to get him to smile. But like I said I'm torn between him and Nori. Or more torn by the fact that I like her with Thorin and see how she and him could be good together but I also can't help seeing that she and Nori would be good together as well. Well, whatever direction you decide to take things in if she ends up with someone romantically I imagine will be interesting. Again it was a wonderful chapter and I look forward to your next update. Merry Christmas.:)
xSiriuslyPadfoot chapter 18 . 12/25/2015
Great chapter! I'm so glad you updated! I hope we'll have some dwarves in the upcoming chapter. Preferably Nori and Ori. I'd love to see some Nori/Alicia/Sudryl.
I'm not a big fan of love triangles, but this one would be interesting.

Merry Christmas and GodBless!
Silversun XD chapter 18 . 12/24/2015
awesome chapter! XD
Silversun XD chapter 17 . 11/17/2015
I must read the next chapter!
Trich chapter 17 . 11/7/2015
This chapter leaves me really curious because I have no idea where and with whom they are
Lalaithiel chapter 17 . 11/5/2015
I LOVED LONG CHATERS! since I read this before you revised it I have to separate what I read before and what I'm reading now. I hope you do not stray too far from your original story. I sort of was looking forward to company bonding time and her talking about a certain virus. Thorin also had some softening towards her too. As a judge fan I am seriously begging you to put Thorin and her together. I just can not see Nori at all and I think the people who do say nori just want something different which different is fine, but that's not a reason to romantically put two characters together. They don't have bonds that are nearly as strong. The Orcs capturing them is interesting I know you strayed way off your original storyline now, but I'm curious to see where you take it! It's spuper early here and I need to re-read it later. But yeah, ever since you've started this story I've thought Thorin would be best. I'll probably review again after reading it a second time.
NicoleMcGrath chapter 17 . 11/4/2015
Nothing in this chapter that's for sure! I like this fanfiction; it's really unique from other fanfiction. Keep it up :D
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 16 . 9/30/2015
I wonder where he'll fit in though. He's only there to help them find the Company, right? But everything after that happens rather fast-paced. I doubt he'd leave Gandalf and Alicia when he realizes they were captured by goblins, so he'll probably help them fight their way out. But directly after that is Azog hunting them, and directly after THAT is the flight on the Eagles to either their nesting grounds or the Carrock, depending on if you're following book canon or movie canon. And by then it would be too late for him to turn around and go back to Rivendell.

Which, incidentally, I'm assuming is where you're leading with Alicia helping Gandalf save the Company. I hope she doesn't chew the old man out too badly. XD Update soon!
myharlequinromance321 chapter 16 . 9/30/2015
This was a really cute chapter! I really like Sudryl, I wasn't sure I would, but I think I'll be quite sad when he is no longer in the story. Thank you for writing this, can't wait for more:)
kitcat12 chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
I ship Norica for the simple fact that the Ri bros don't get enough lovin. I think poor Nori si feeling left out, lol, just kidding.
kitcat12 chapter 15 . 9/24/2015
Haha, I love grumpy Gandalf:p.
This was a very good chapter, the rolley chair was quite amusing. I cannot wait to see waht happens next.
Plankton1234 chapter 15 . 9/23/2015
I ship her with Thorin. Thorin a million times over! He understands loss and death and battle and surviving. He needs someone to understand him just like she needs someone to understand her.
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »