Reviews for My home is gone, but I'll help get yours back if I can
myharlequinromance321 chapter 11 . 9/11/2015
Ooh, also, can I put in my vote for Nori, lol. I really like their chemistry.
myharlequinromance321 chapter 12 . 9/11/2015
(This is a review for chapter 13, but it said I had already reviewed it) I really enjoy this story. It can be a little confusing at times, sometimes sentences get repeated and sometimes they seem to not be in the right place, but that might just be the problem you mentioned. I still like the story quite a lot despite that. One thing I will also mention that kind of bothers me is that, since he has been introduced, you have called Nubi Ibun more than you have called him Nubi, so it was a bit confusing and took a little bit away from the realization that he is a descendant of Ibun. But again, that may be a computer error or something:) Thank you for writing this! Can't wait for more.
Missreadstoomuch chapter 13 . 9/7/2015
Another great chapter. I really like Mizak and Ibun. At least they aren't giving her such a bad time for wanting to try to get home. I really liked that they said grace with her. It was sweet. The only thing that could maybe make this story a little better would be if you could update a little more frequently but at the same time I know it's not always easy to. So just keep up the amazing job and I look forward to the next chapter.:)
Nice Egan chapter 12 . 8/22/2015
Hey!
Sorry, but the chapter was so long that it took me some time to finish it!
It was very enjoyable )
I'm still imagining her going after them with the Sudryl elf hehehe
Can I ask you to divide the long chapters into 2? I'm sorry for asking this...It's that it was too long, or maybeiit's just me. I'm sorry.
I'llwwait for your next update )
Missreadstoomuch chapter 11 . 8/17/2015
sorry the website misbehaved. But I'm definitely interested in where you're going to take this story cause there's really so much you can do with it. Although because of the title I'm kind of guessing this is not the last time she's going to be seeing the dwarves and Bilbo. I guess the main thing you've got me wondering about is who she's going to end up with if she ends up being more than friends with someone cause she's definitely not without options though I get the feeling and kind of hope she's going to end up with either Thorin or Nori. And for once in a story I feel conflicted about who the main character should potentially be with because I see them both as hard options to choose between. Good job with that.:) I like her with Thorin cause they seem to be becoming pretty good friends and she seems to be bringing out a side to him we don't normally see. I mean he's actually smiling and doesn't seem so serious all the time. Maybe I'm off but at times he actually even seems a little playful. And they both kind of seem to be talking about some issues that are relatively important to them like their family and in Thorin's case the gold sickness. But she also seems to be becoming pretty good friends with Nori as well and seems to be able to talk to him about issues that are important to her as well, like her relationship with God. So like I said I'm conflicted but I don't mind. Keep up the amazing job you're doing
Missreadstoomuch chapter 12 . 8/17/2015
I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to review all your other chapters but let me just say you're definitely a very talented writer. Your original character is very interesting and likeable and you also do a good job with the other characters. I find it surprising but interesting seeing Balin being grouchy and Fili and Kili not being as charming as they usually seem to be in fanfiction stories. I also appreciate the fact that she seems to be becoming pretty good friends with the overlooked dwarves like Ori, Nori, Dori, and Oin. And I like the way you're developing her friendship with Thorin. I also like the fact that your main character seems to be a Christian.
You've definitely got me curious about what your planning to do with this story cause I definitely see you
Archangel arrow chapter 12 . 8/13/2015
One word. BRILLIANT!

At first I was a little sceptical about the whole zombie alternate world thing but uve proved me wrong and im glad !

Cant more. Please try to update soon. A big cheers to u and well done :D
kitcat12 chapter 12 . 8/13/2015
Yaaaay, you updated.
I really liked this chapter. I like the developing friendships with Thorin and Nori. I can't wait to see what happens next chapter.
Lalaithiel chapter 11 . 8/12/2015
i have followed this story since before you re-booted it! I love it so much. I cry and laugh with Alicia! Literal tears are on my face right now. I would thing that Since Thorin stood up for her before he would speak on her behalf when Blain was giving her a verbal lashing. I just can't believe he would sit there and do nothing. Especially since he "likes" her...like I hope he does ;) keep up the good work! I always look for updates! 3
ChocolateBunnyB chapter 11 . 8/11/2015
When will you update a new chapter?! I crave more! Need more! Must have more! THE PRECIOUS!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/11/2015
The text is weird I can't read it
Guest chapter 12 . 8/11/2015
Love this dtory! But something is m wrong with the chapter! I cannot read the words
shishiwastaken chapter 12 . 8/13/2015
Young whippersnappers, ole Balin is gonna gum youse take death.
Disgaea princess chapter 12 . 8/11/2015
I love your story but chapter 12 is completely unreadable and I think somthing went wrong when you updated it. Please fix it I cant wait to actually read it!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/31/2015
I LOVE this story! Ahhhhhhhh! Your writing is awesome and I like your tough oc (even if sometimes I think she rolls over for others comfort too easily. But she has a CONSISTANT and well thought personality - that's so rare!) she's overall very believable and no where near being a sue (thank god) lol. Looking forward to next update, but I dont want you to rush anything. I hope you see this story through. (oh and I love the idea of a thorin crush on her and how- if you are going that way- you don't make the whole plot revolve around that. You have lots of room for a relationship to slowly grow without it taking center stage over the actual plot. Great job!) :)
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »