Reviews for My home is gone, but I'll help get yours back if I can
Cionnfhaoladh chapter 8 . 2/28/2015
I wish for moreeeeee
shishiwastaken chapter 8 . 2/28/2015
Flishy flashy had to be my favorite part. It was adorable and made him out to be an old fussy man.
Cionnfhaoladh chapter 7 . 2/20/2015
Please update
shishiwastaken chapter 5 . 1/2/2015
Chapter 7: darn you fili and kili! contrary to the impression my comments might make, I do not dislike your version of the brothers. I readily enjoyed her mocking fili though. I could read that part all day. Nag nag nag, thats all they ever do. Dwaine bothers me to but I don't mind him so much. I guess its cause he said he had a problem and then tried to fix it while the boys just nag. where are william, bert and tom when you need them? they'd get rid of those nags. Can you tell i have too much time on my hands? its 3 am and i'm commenting on a story i read like 4 times already. Update soon please.
shishiwastaken chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
Our got an eye full of leg. I honestly thought someone was going to steal her under wear. Is that strange? Have I said that before? Idk. She has tent, but won't use it. It's not like she's friend s with everyone. Pick a couple of her favorite people and sleep.
shishiwastaken chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
They say they want to help her but all those two dunderheads are doing is acting mean. I reread stories when I'm bored. So there's a chance I may comment on the same chapters ranting angrily at the characters multiple times. Don't worry about it. I'm mostly sane.
shishiwastaken chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
She talks about her colony but never her family. What happened. She took a pretty big tumble, but she's a oh Kay. A bar fight here, a ninjas flick there. All good on the COO COO trAin.
shishiwastaken chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
Kili the poophead.
shishi chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
No more apologises. She's always apologizing. None of them take into consideration that she ps literally from a different world and might be feeling a little down. All they want is change change change. Fili and kili definitely don't deserve an apology. No good spoiled brats. "You don't know me! I'm a priiiiince" all of them talking about how a lady should act but half the time they act like jerks instead of upstanding representation s if the male gender. No more apologizes!
shishi chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
Fili and kili have a major bug up their behinds that I believe can only be removed with a foot.
shishi chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
I like it. But why are filibuster and kilo so... mean?
kitcat12 chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
Yay, an update. This was a good chapter.
I like how the companhy delt with the tornado, and Fili and Kili's nasty words.
I also like the wine tasting that Alicia did with Dori.
I can't wait to see what happens next chapter.
Lalaithiel chapter 6 . 9/5/2014
OMG you updated. I thought you deserted us! I love love love this story! Please update soon!
TheBigOne chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
I am going to quit reading this because it is not going where I thought it would. If you can still please provide me any links or ideas of Hobbit/LOTR fics that has time travel and technology in it like guns/Pocket

There is one fanfic where it has you're kind of scenario except the girl goes to France and is/was part of a tour group that she got lost due to going off on her own and had to live with the Dwarves but like this refuses to even THINK about technology.

At least you went a bit further having her notice no electrical outlets in Bilbo's home and noticing the design features a bit more then other screaming fan girls would notice.
TheBigOne chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
I am looking for any time travel Hobbit or Lord of The Ring stories that features technology in it as culture shock.

Do you know of any as the search function on this site is a total joke!
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »