Reviews for Fate Be Changed
Rivenn chapter 28 . 2/15
Oh come on, that is a horrible horrible spot to abandon a story!
I've liked it so far, good character interaction.
Admittedly I thought the whole little Macintosh
Battle scene was unnesasary and just filler, and if that filler wasn't there then we would have gotten to see the two chiefs reactions so yea.. Please reconsider the abandonment of this story
clearestdayalive chapter 28 . 2/12
This was definitely interesting! Hope you can continue soon. :D
Wondeefully written.
Aynessa chapter 21 . 12/31/2014
This is an utterly facinating Merricup story, with a lovely plotline and slow romance.

But I have to confess, her parents' reaction doesn't make sense. They were holding a party to celebrate the young royals' ability to choose who they want to marry for love rather than obligation...and then they freak out at her finding someone to possibly be that choice? Just doesn't make sense.
Guest chapter 28 . 11/21/2014
I wish this could be finished.
demigod12 chapter 28 . 11/14/2014
OH MY GOD THIS IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER READ! Please please please publish the next chapter soon I am dying of impatience!
chibichibi98 chapter 28 . 11/3/2014
It's really sad this story hasn't been updated for more than a year, especially where it's left off. I hope you update in the future since Fate be Changed really is amazing.
a horse chapter 28 . 9/15/2014
Ahhhh noo you've gotta uppdate soon! (o; )
I just started reading this and I love it so much.,, just... keep up the good work c:
merida1342 chapter 28 . 9/11/2014
what happens! please write more!
Smaug Fan1 chapter 28 . 8/24/2014
Oh, my, GOOD, God! I LOVE this story! But I have a question. When Hiccup is stuttering during the chapter, does that mean he's hurt because I remember him fighting Makintosh and getting stabbed in the shoulder? Anyway, CANNOT WAIT for the next chapter! Post REALLY soon!
Keep up the great writing! :-)
Myth-o-wisp chapter 28 . 8/7/2014
PLEASE OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE MORE IM SO OBBSESSED WITH THIS I NEED MORE OF THOS STORY PLEASE!
The dragon1010 chapter 28 . 7/21/2014
Will you update ,PLZ tell me you will THE DRAGON1010
bloodlilly chapter 28 . 7/17/2014
OMG! Please update!
Aufschrei chapter 28 . 6/21/2014
I am so amazed that this story is real! dang! I read the whole thing at once and I love it. I'm sad it hasn't been updated in a while and I understand completely cuz I do that too oops
but this story is so amazing I need more
Chameleon-Bookworm chapter 28 . 6/17/2014
Oh my god! I need to read more! What happens next? How do their fathers react? P!ease update soon so that I can read what happens. :-)