Reviews for Fate Be Changed
Min's awesomeness chapter 28 . 12/14/2015
Ohhhh pls continue this...can't leave ppl hanging here!
Guest chapter 28 . 12/3/2015
Ahhh! I am dying to find out what happens next! Please update soon!
SecretSkrill chapter 28 . 7/25/2015
Omg! I love this story, it' so's great! Mericcup is so cute...but what happened?! Will Hiccup and Merida be together? How will the conflict end? Why did you stop the story at such a major cliffhanger? The world may never know... But I would really like knowing! Anyway, overall great story and great work on all 28 chapters, I loved them all.
Jo chapter 28 . 7/24/2015
Wow, this was so great-I wonder what's gonna happen next!
Guest chapter 28 . 5/18/2015
Why haven't you updated its been more than a year and im dieing to see what happens next
FluffyPuffyPuppy chapter 28 . 3/30/2015
NOOOOO OOOH MY GOSH! YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME!
I love what you've done so far. This int my typical read but I saw it in someones library and curiosity one out. I'm so glad it did! Not only do I now have a very strong love for this pairing but a love for your writing.
This feels well written. I love that you let events unfold with clear detail and a well paced flow. The characters feel both realistic and consistent with their film versions.
I have been thoroughly sucked into the world you have created for these characters.
Please upload more soon.
-Puppy
Rivenn chapter 28 . 2/15/2015
Oh come on, that is a horrible horrible spot to abandon a story!
I've liked it so far, good character interaction.
Admittedly I thought the whole little Macintosh
Battle scene was unnesasary and just filler, and if that filler wasn't there then we would have gotten to see the two chiefs reactions so yea.. Please reconsider the abandonment of this story
clearestdayalive chapter 28 . 2/12/2015
This was definitely interesting! Hope you can continue soon. :D
Guest chapter 28 . 1/5/2015
Wondeefully written.
Aynessa chapter 21 . 12/31/2014
This is an utterly facinating Merricup story, with a lovely plotline and slow romance.

But I have to confess, her parents' reaction doesn't make sense. They were holding a party to celebrate the young royals' ability to choose who they want to marry for love rather than obligation...and then they freak out at her finding someone to possibly be that choice? Just doesn't make sense.
Guest chapter 28 . 11/21/2014
I wish this could be finished.
demigod12 chapter 28 . 11/14/2014
OH MY GOD THIS IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER READ! Please please please publish the next chapter soon I am dying of impatience!
chibichibi98 chapter 28 . 11/3/2014
It's really sad this story hasn't been updated for more than a year, especially where it's left off. I hope you update in the future since Fate be Changed really is amazing.
a horse chapter 28 . 9/15/2014
Ahhhh noo you've gotta uppdate soon! (o; )
I just started reading this and I love it so much.,, just... keep up the good work c:
merida1342 chapter 28 . 9/11/2014
what happens! please write more!