Reviews for A Date For Death
Alexander chapter 23 . 12/31/2017
I just want to state now before I read any further that Naruto becoming a Jashinist makes no sense to me. He is in the process of becoming a powerful demon himself and I just can't see why he would consider worshipping another demon, even if he is stronger. It just seems like a silly and unreasonable addition to the story.
Mistress Peverell chapter 20 . 11/6/2017
At the start of the chapter you say Naruto killed the Sound Team and then you make Shino fight Zaku? He's supposed to be dead! Grammar and spelling mistakes aren't that big of a problem but this is a huge oversight.
Damien NightFall chapter 22 . 8/17/2017
... 1-2 3-4. How is it that sasuke is against gaara if he's number 5 when gaara is 4
Marie JL chapter 38 . 7/1/2017
I think I will ask something stupid but in your story Hidan and Kakuzu are in love? at least if I have good understanding of one sentence of this chapter...
AVIANVOID chapter 43 . 4/24/2017
Shinigami curb stomps Jubi
UNHOLY LIGHT chapter 8 . 4/7/2017
So far pretty good but the rinnegan is the yang chakra of senju and the yin chakra of uchiha
guest chapter 62 . 3/16/2017
I like the fact that you took the time to make everyone happy, but what about Hidan?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
OK ju is ten while bi is tails put that together and you have jubi witch means ten tails so you called the jubi jubi insdead of ju that is pretty stupid but I won't blame you cuz you're not a weaboo like me
CaptialOCD chapter 2 . 1/25/2017
The spaces in the dialogue and the talking marks are seriously messing with my OCD. AAHHHHHHHHHHH! I might just go super sayian.
vandric stone chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
jahmoney chapter 62 . 11/27/2016
i thank u for taking time out of your life for this story it was great please comtinue to write
Amon Kashino chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
Made it through first chapter wasn't bad but then I read your ending note ... and I'm done reading
cheekypig56 chapter 62 . 10/15/2016
Insane main character, love it
Clown Naruto chapter 34 . 9/2/2016
Great story buddy
ddentler21 chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Hello, I loved the story, and this was definitely a great "dark" Naruto fic.