Reviews for A Date For Death
Soutrick chapter 61 . 6/5/2013
preffered the other one
well, thatnks for the excelent work in this fic
King ofheros chapter 62 . 6/5/2013
i liked the other ending better didn't think people would bitch about it
Guest chapter 20 . 6/2/2013
says's distrust is redundant. just suddenly without any warning why
claymore78 chapter 62 . 6/4/2013
Lol sorry about making you feel bad about my comments about it not seeming to feel natural but this new ending does seem a lot more natural but the one you mentioned to me about him going in to a coma for 6 years and then killing himself I think was the best one though :) Thanks for this fanfic :)
Clandon chapter 29 . 6/4/2013
The fight order for the tournament made no sense to the order you made a couple chapters ago.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 62 . 6/4/2013
Awesome Authors note.

Awesome story both endings were good.

1st ending was better in my opinion a lot easier to understand as it was more detailed I had to read it a few times till I finally got it :) Should make the 2nd epilogue a little more detail not very clear I read that a few times to get a better grasp on it.

The original Jubi died yes?

Was Naruto sealed in the moon in the end?

Awesome story again.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 61 . 6/4/2013
Nice ending.

Both endings were good.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 60 . 6/4/2013
Nice redone chapter :)
Hero ben chapter 62 . 6/4/2013
Well is ur story and ur own decision any way you end it the story is awesome
BoogaBingBangBow chapter 62 . 6/4/2013
Liked both endings. Although I actually do prefer the alternate ending, I can see why you changed it. It definitely leaves a sequel hook.
anglaissam chapter 59 . 6/4/2013
I actually like this ending over the happy go lucky one you made. I don;t know how editing works for this website, but i personally would prefer this darker ending as the true ending, and the happy one as the alternate. But thats not a big deal.

Thanks for writing a great story!
kaminokaze no arashi chapter 61 . 6/4/2013
Damn, you were right... I like the other ending better
anglaissam chapter 60 . 6/4/2013
Why not write the original ending as the true ending, and put this one in as an alternate ending?
Otaku97 chapter 60 . 6/4/2013
Original ending please
Guest chapter 59 . 6/2/2013
Frankly, I just don't like this ending, last I checked it was Powerful!Evilish!Demonic!Naruto, I wanted a ending who was like that, not somekind of Happy, Shonen and Morality bullcrap ending, especially that easily. I mean, come on, In less than four chapter, Naruto changed just like that.
It's only my opinion, of course, I just find the ending disapointing, I love everything and I loved the Powerful!Evilish!Demonic!Naruto.
543 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »