Reviews for A Date For Death
BoogaBingBangBow chapter 57 . 5/24/2013
Cool, good to see this coming back.
Tseiqyu chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
The long wait is worth the awesomeness.
LightningForce123 chapter 57 . 5/22/2013
Like the story but one thing I found a bit annoying is the fact that nobody seems to be able to dodge, Naruto can't go one fight without being fatally injured and having his ass saved by Juubi or Jashin.
S3rgeant-Sarcasm chapter 57 . 5/18/2013
I'm sorry but it has been 2 weeks and 2days! When is it gonna start again I keen is it bcuz of school, no time on computer,, busy, etc...?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I'm sorry for the loss of your computer Mimi and I apologize for my impatience but its been TWO FUCKING WEEKS, pardon my swearing but I'm a very impatient person I hope you upload soon
- sincerely, yours truly Kira
Ryouji13 chapter 57 . 5/12/2013
Tis interesting indeed. A great read as well, good story line, and a well developed plots. Nothing that really concerns me either, so I thank you for the amazing read :3 I cannot wait for the next chapter.
kingofthedarkness chapter 56 . 5/8/2013
It sucks that naruto doesn't get any punana
kingofthedarkness chapter 57 . 5/8/2013
I hope he goes to hell that would be bullshit if he became sane again he going to any way after the ritual so he can be even more badass
kingofthedarkness chapter 47 . 5/5/2013
Awsome story but is naruto straight or gay either way good story
Link chapter 57 . 5/2/2013
God I hope naruto and the juubi have a happy ending! I also hope his sister dies
Lame sauce chapter 55 . 4/30/2013
I didn't want to login sorry lol. I feel like this should either end in naruto's death or him becoming sane again and going back to his fam.
mg4of6 chapter 57 . 5/1/2013
Damn... T.T Meh, it's okay, at least you can still post _
claymore78 chapter 57 . 5/1/2013
yikes...
Tseiqyu chapter 57 . 5/1/2013
Talk about bad luck. The exact same moment I get holidays...
InSanIty-of-REALITY chapter 56 . 4/30/2013
I literally gasped when the Saga came back to life, what a lovely twist!
543 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »