Reviews for The Fated Couple
MadamScorpio chapter 8 . 4/12
I hope you update!
MadamScorpio chapter 6 . 4/12
You had said that they both had the king of spades.
MadamScorpio chapter 1 . 4/12
Fated to love you was one of my first kdramas! I like you're beautiful and heartstrings!
the-clumsy-one chapter 8 . 10/13/2015
Waaa! Cliffhanger! Please update soon :D other than some minor grammatical errors, this is an awesome fic :)
the-clumsy-one chapter 6 . 10/13/2015
Oh my! This was one of my favorite moments in the Korean Drama, Fated to Love You :')
kittychic0895 chapter 8 . 9/14/2015
Aww I feel so bad for kagome and hopefully inuyasha steps up to help her out
kittychic0895 chapter 7 . 9/5/2015
Yayyyy she's pregnant with inuyashas baby
nadezak chapter 6 . 9/3/2015
This is getting quite interesting
ShadowInu19 chapter 6 . 8/28/2015
Really liked the updated version of this story! There were a lot of grammar errors though. You should try to find a beta to proof read it for you.
Anyway can't wait for the next chapter.

~Shadow
kittychic0895 chapter 6 . 8/27/2015
Love the story and I can't wait for more...can the next chapter be longer I just love reading this
Darkangel665 chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
To tell you the truth this chapter was a little disappointing. I expected a bigger reaction from both Kagome and Inuyasha. Like Inuyasha freaking out about cheating on his girlfriend and Sango throwing accusations at Inuyasha about how he got in the room in the first place. Inuyasha saying that it's his room. Them finding the flipped number. Both wondering if they had sex or not. Inuyasha freaking out because not only did he cheat on his girlfriend but he cheated on her with a co-worker someone he employed. Inuyasha thinking he is going to get sued for sexual assault or something along those lines.

Though Kagome 's reaction is puzzling why would she care how Inuyasha was and why did she want to keep it secret you know except for the fact that Inuyasha has a girlfriend. When she asked if they could forget about it and never speak of it again it seemed she wanted it for her benefit more than his.

But other than that really good story. I will be on the look out for your update. ;)
dragonflyer30 chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
Awe poor Kagome! I hope her and Inuyasha work out! D:
kittychic0895 chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
I love it i cant wait for more update asap and this was funny he shoulda just told her they didnt sleep together haha
Mcmllnchrstn91 chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
love it cant wait to read more
vampireinu95 chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
Aww I sad now, hopefully one of them will notice that kagome room number change by accident that way inu being in her room wasn't on purpose...but I guess that dosent really fix anything but still inu and kags will know sumthing, update soon plz