Reviews for The Weakness of Being Fine
Iceangel1229 chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
I love you! Hurt!Enjolras is my favorite! This was awesome and I rather enjoyed the ending. Thanks for sharing. Until next time :)
Tears and Rain chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
Sigh. The end was pretty.

He soon decided it was time to go home as well and when he had put on his jacket, he felt something in one of its pockets. He pulled out a small note. Turning it around, he stared at one single word, written in the most beautiful handwriting he had ever seen.

'Remember'

That was all it said. And that was enough.

On to more of your writing! Though I must take a break.
Tears and Rain chapter 11 . 4/12/2013
All this wearing hearts on sleeves is near painful, but the responses and inbetweens are still good and fun.
Tears and Rain chapter 10 . 4/12/2013
Onward... :)
Tears and Rain chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
Pretty much repeat of last review. I do enjoy your sarcastic Enjolras.
Tears and Rain chapter 8 . 4/12/2013
Once again, slightly OOC. There's a reason Enjolras never seems to talk about his family; it's out of character! Other than that, great!
Tears and Rain chapter 7 . 4/12/2013
Ugh... I'm tired of reviewing; all I can say is "awww..." and it's all your fault. :) Grantaire's speech was a little off, but, as usual, I love the scene with Enjolras.
Tears and Rain chapter 6 . 4/12/2013
Yay, Marius talked again! Could you by any chance write some Marius fics? Sorry. I'm not usually like this...

Aw... Gotta love Grantaire. :)
Tears and Rain chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
Enjolras is slightly OOC in not telling his friends; he isn't stupid. Especially with the scales. He should know its serious. Water (aww!) yes. Lying no. But the rest is good! I love the way Enjolras gets upset in this chapter. :)
Tears and Rain chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
Ooh! Yay! Marius talked! I miss Marius. It seems like no one writes about him any more. I guess that's 'cause his story is already told. :)

Wait. WHAT? He passed out AGAIN? ONWARD!
Tears and Rain chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Good police man! Creepy... I was picturing Javert. :D
Carcass chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
Greetings fellow writer, I too share the unfortunate inability to write decent introductions but I shall do my best. I found this Fic quite enthralling and I do praise you for it but know that I mean this in the most caring way when I say there is constructive feedback to be given. The plot and characterization was solid and frankly very interesting, although, it sounded like you held yourself back from going into more detail which is a shame really because I believe you are a very talented writer. :) Oh, and one other thing-hopefully for your benefit, yet fear you have heard this as many have from parent, grandparent and English teacher alike- re-read what you have written. I will admit however I have a rather annoying trait of picking out spelling and grammatical errors and thankfully there weren't that many, but I there were some things that didn't quite make sense. Anyway I hope this doesn't sound too negative because it is not how I intended it to be, I enjoyed this Fic to the absolute fullest and can't wait to read more of you work. :) -Gypsy de la Nuit
Phoenixflames12 chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
Oh this is such a beautiful ending! Thank you! I've really, really enjoyed this and please continue doing more Enjolras- you're really good at characterising him! Keep going, I can't wait to read more of your work! Much love x
Pica Britanica chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
This is lovely, an excellent way to end it.
Mags
IvoryRing chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
Awww... That was adorable and a perfect ending. :)