Reviews for A Colder Shade of Pale
bluefrosty27 chapter 4 . 7/26
I...
I dont have words to describe how utterly beautiful this way.
Really dude, like, OMG..*cough*
FKAKSKKSSKKFKFKFKAKSNSBABQJDURFUJ THIS WAS THE BEST FUCKING THING I HAVE EVER READ OMG IT FELT AS IF I WAS WATCHING IT KAKFKSKKFJ LJQKWJSJSNDANAAHAGGGGAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS WAS TRULY AMAZING I LOVED IT HURT ME SO MUCH WHEN JACK WAS SO HURT BC OF THEM KAKFKSKKFJ AND JAMIE AND THE HULA THING I READ IT ON TUMBLR
THAT KID IS TOO AMAZING FOR THIS WORLD AND FAR MORE REASONABLE THAN SAM AND DEAN XXDDDDD
I ALWAYS THOUGJT OF PITCH WHEN WATCHING SPN AND THE DEMON WITH YELLOE EYESSSSS AAAHHH
I DIED IMAGINING JACK WITHOUT HIS HAIR :'( XD
THEEE ONLY THING I DIDNT LIKE rainbowcone hehehe sorry :p but the rest was espectacular and I knew they were going to receive gifts (North is taller than moosey?! OMG o.O)
nevetek-mert-boldog-vagyok chapter 4 . 4/17
Oh my goodness, this is pure gold and jewellery. I... Okay, so I actually have no idea how to say what I feel, because momentarily I forgot how to speak English. Waaah, this is GENIUS. I mean, YOU are a genius. It was a reaaally interesting story and made me all fluffy inside at certain scenes (like when Sam puched Dean in the stomach when he realised he's looking at Santa, I just SAW it in front of my eyes), and I just... huh. This story is awesome. You are awesome. Thanks for writing this pure awesomeness, I didn't know what was missing from my life until now. Wow. (Only if I'd stick in more OMGs and "I can't even"s there could I sound more fangirly :D)
So yeah, I'm sold. But one question: What's with Budapest? I mean, I'm Hungarian so it was great seeing Hungary's capital in the fic, but what... I am so frustrated that I don't know what are they talking about, you can't even image. Or (I realised this as I am writing this review) was it an Avengers reference? I know about that "what's happened in Budapest"-frustration in that fandom... now I know how they feel.
Okay, anyways, thanks again, you are great, this is great... yeah. Peace out. Love ya!
Li'l miss bacon chapter 4 . 4/6
Yo dude. U should make a fanfic where:
1. Supernatural x Once Upon A Time
2. Supernatural x Frozen
3. Supernatural x Moana
Or
4. Supernatural x Brave

Brave is the one I want to see the most.
a person d chapter 4 . 2/4
Of course Dean fixated on Tooth and North's tattoos. Of course he did! What else would he do?
This was an amazing story, and I'm so glad to have read it. Absolutely phenomenal crossover!
wildtrance chapter 4 . 10/15/2016
Oh my gods. The only way this could have been better was if you had the Guardians give them the tattoos
Bookgeekandlovingit chapter 4 . 6/20/2016
This was a really good story. It caught my attention and held on to it. It's 2 in the morning and I'm tired. But I just had to finish this. Really good story. I loved the plot and character build and the suspense. Bravo!
The Power Of Names chapter 4 . 1/27/2016
This was really good.
11SnowLeopard11 chapter 4 . 1/2/2016
I liked it, I really did, but... a warning about the Tooth and Jack pairing would of been nice. As a personal preference, I dislike a majority of pairings in various fandoms, which also means that I dislike every RoTG pairing. Aside from that, and me trying to be neutral about it, there might be others who would have liked the warning on the pairing.

Nonetheless, good writing.
Inviso-Boy chapter 4 . 10/7/2015
This is the best supernatural and rotg crossover I've ever read. It's so well written, and even though the content wasn't always happy in itself it made me happy. Does that make sense? Make me sound psycho? Idk but I loved this
Snowflake chapter 4 . 9/14/2015
This is one of the best fics I've ever read! Great job!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
This story makes me :')
MaddyR chapter 4 . 7/1/2015
I loved it! This was a perfect story. Thank you so much for writing it!
PoemLife chapter 4 . 6/11/2015
Okay... I'm not ashamed yo say I teared up a little... Okay maybe a lot...
Amazing story, it really moved me! I always thought Sam and Dean deserved a better childhood and a happy ending.. Thanks for the great story. Think you could to a sequel?
manapohaku2 chapter 4 . 5/20/2015
Wow that was so out there. I feel like I want to re-read this again.
moonlitreader chapter 4 . 5/2/2015
I love this so much is my new favorite