Reviews for A Colder Shade of Pale
Bookgeekandlovingit chapter 4 . 6/20
This was a really good story. It caught my attention and held on to it. It's 2 in the morning and I'm tired. But I just had to finish this. Really good story. I loved the plot and character build and the suspense. Bravo!
The Power Of Names chapter 4 . 1/27
This was really good.
11SnowLeopard11 chapter 4 . 1/2
I liked it, I really did, but... a warning about the Tooth and Jack pairing would of been nice. As a personal preference, I dislike a majority of pairings in various fandoms, which also means that I dislike every RoTG pairing. Aside from that, and me trying to be neutral about it, there might be others who would have liked the warning on the pairing.

Nonetheless, good writing.
Inviso-Boy chapter 4 . 10/7/2015
This is the best supernatural and rotg crossover I've ever read. It's so well written, and even though the content wasn't always happy in itself it made me happy. Does that make sense? Make me sound psycho? Idk but I loved this
Snowflake chapter 4 . 9/14/2015
This is one of the best fics I've ever read! Great job!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
This story makes me :')
MaddyR chapter 4 . 7/1/2015
I loved it! This was a perfect story. Thank you so much for writing it!
PoemLife chapter 4 . 6/11/2015
Okay... I'm not ashamed yo say I teared up a little... Okay maybe a lot...
Amazing story, it really moved me! I always thought Sam and Dean deserved a better childhood and a happy ending.. Thanks for the great story. Think you could to a sequel?
manapohaku2 chapter 4 . 5/20/2015
Wow that was so out there. I feel like I want to re-read this again.
moonlitreader chapter 4 . 5/2/2015
I love this so much is my new favorite
Dragon Silhouette chapter 4 . 3/18/2015
Enjoyed? ENJOYED? Enjoyed is a fudging understatement! This is one of the best crossovers I've read in a while!
Nix Red chapter 4 . 2/28/2015
I love this story! Is there going to be a sequal? Keep writing,

- A
ShadowPillow chapter 4 . 1/28/2015
Okay, this last part just cracks me up. Santa gave Dean a gun XD

But that was a really awesome story. I was a little worried at first that it really was Jack because of your warning that he might be a bit different, and then I thought maybe it was the spirit of Jack after he died and somehow there were two Jack's then... but this was good. Really good.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 4 . 1/17/2015
I've never watched Supernatural, but I figured it'd be worth giving this fic a shot and I'm so glad I did! The way you wrote it made it easy for people like me who have no idea about half the things going on Supernatural-wise really easy to understand and I didn't get lost at all!
I also really like that you brought the other Guardians in at the end (and the Winchesters' reactions to them XD)
Well done!
Ensis96 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I read this, sat in awe for half an hour, reread it, frantically searched for anything similar- and realized I almost forgot to tell you how awesome it was! Sorry-
THIS WAS AMAZING! You did a fantastic job of combining the characters and developing them.
I loved teenage-ed Jamie, I totally felt the animosity between him and Dean.
The Big Four were still lovable, I love how they were almost bragging about which ones of them had the worst story about John Winchester.
I love that you kept the Dean/Sam bromance going, and their ridiculous cover names. And that someone finally called them out on it! THANK YOU JAMIE!
And Jack- Jack... you broke my heart with that torture scene, dearie. But he's still the great character that I mean know and love. XP
Nice twist about Jamie's dad being a hunter, and Jack's involvement in their childhood memory. I wanna read a sequel, this was so fantastic and wonderfully thought out!
Thank you for a fantastic read and seriously, consider a sequel!
E
(Wow that was a lot- now you see why I kicked myself for almost forgetting to tell you how fantastic this story was to me?) Great job!