Reviews for A Colder Shade of Pale
Dragon Silhouette chapter 4 . 3/18
Enjoyed? ENJOYED? Enjoyed is a fudging understatement! This is one of the best crossovers I've read in a while!
Nix Red chapter 4 . 2/28
I love this story! Is there going to be a sequal? Keep writing,

- A
ShadowPillow chapter 4 . 1/28
Okay, this last part just cracks me up. Santa gave Dean a gun XD

But that was a really awesome story. I was a little worried at first that it really was Jack because of your warning that he might be a bit different, and then I thought maybe it was the spirit of Jack after he died and somehow there were two Jack's then... but this was good. Really good.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 4 . 1/17
I've never watched Supernatural, but I figured it'd be worth giving this fic a shot and I'm so glad I did! The way you wrote it made it easy for people like me who have no idea about half the things going on Supernatural-wise really easy to understand and I didn't get lost at all!
I also really like that you brought the other Guardians in at the end (and the Winchesters' reactions to them XD)
Well done!
Ensis96 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I read this, sat in awe for half an hour, reread it, frantically searched for anything similar- and realized I almost forgot to tell you how awesome it was! Sorry-
THIS WAS AMAZING! You did a fantastic job of combining the characters and developing them.
I loved teenage-ed Jamie, I totally felt the animosity between him and Dean.
The Big Four were still lovable, I love how they were almost bragging about which ones of them had the worst story about John Winchester.
I love that you kept the Dean/Sam bromance going, and their ridiculous cover names. And that someone finally called them out on it! THANK YOU JAMIE!
And Jack- Jack... you broke my heart with that torture scene, dearie. But he's still the great character that I mean know and love. XP
Nice twist about Jamie's dad being a hunter, and Jack's involvement in their childhood memory. I wanna read a sequel, this was so fantastic and wonderfully thought out!
Thank you for a fantastic read and seriously, consider a sequel!
E
(Wow that was a lot- now you see why I kicked myself for almost forgetting to tell you how fantastic this story was to me?) Great job!
LittlestShadow chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
Well, I haven't seen a lick of Supernatural- and this could be one of the most touching and fitting crossovers to ever exist. Despite what my presence on this site may imply, fanfiction usually isn't my thing. This, though. This is how it's supposed to be.
Well done, many times over.
Twistedfangirl chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
Aw Sam and Dean were so cute at the end of season two when they were still innocent and naive. I like this story.
janechong chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Love your fic! Read it for few times, still loving it.
yamiduke13 chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
This story just made my day. You did a beautiful job with it and you had me hooked. I loved the interaction between the Winchesters and the Guardians. It makes me wonder how they would react to Garth saying he killed the tooth fairy haha. I thought you did an amazing job writing this and it is definitely one of my favorites. You did a fantastic job with the fighting scenes as well.
WackyWisher chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
Best Supernatural crossover I've ever read! That was fantastic! Keep up the great work!
xc wings chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
This fic was fantastic!
From start to finish it was a great read. You did really well in balancing Supernatural (great, but very dark, and certainly not PG) and ROTG (family friendly film). It was well written, balanced, and in character. You did a wonderful job!
klu chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
That was an awesome story! I think that you did a great job meshing the two mythologies together and showing the more compassionate side of the Winchesters as well as the fierce and protective nature of the Guardians.
You did a good job putting in lines that were appropriately 'Sam' and 'Dean' and having their voices come through. I also loved the shout-out to Bobby.
The way you opened with Dean begging for Sam to not watch him get killed, then Jack begging the same for Jamie was incredibly touching. It was an excellent callback and fit perfectly into the story.

While some of the fighting was a bit rough, I think you could rate this as a 'T' and not 'M' since you were never overly graphic/gory and the language was never course. It could get you more readers - and cross-overs aren't the most read pieces on FFN in the first place. You really put out a good piece here and it deserves to be seen by as many people as possible.

Thanks for writing.
Rasei chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I just finish the first chapter, and I already love it. Dean and Sam are in character. I had a real kick in seeing you use Blue Beetle and Booster Gold names as there alais.
Vi-Violence chapter 4 . 2/18/2014