Reviews for War Crimes
Please send me the rest.
Thanks!
grote.grutjes chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Can you please, please send me the story? I really want to read it! ()
love nebahat chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Wow!
It's magnificent!
Sent me full story, please!
PerSonNee chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I love it! You definitely write like no one else :) I like your style!
Can I have the complete version please?
fire lily kit chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
please send me the INTERESTING parts, my e-mail is
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
You realise you just took out the best bit with Har and Luci? And I love your version of Harry
Corail Zaarea chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Wow, I tried to wait for the "complete version" but ended reading the fic anyways. Well written! Harry is quite a bit mad but it feels terribly realistic...
Hope to read more soon!
See you
Corail
Vitzy chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
omg...i need to read the rest if only to satisfy my curiosity! harry don't kill Draco!
CherryBlossomYingFa chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
email me the story please )
debzerechillin chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
kinda hard to read this with all the missing bits to it.
thtgrl1007 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
email me the story please
Nika hino chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Good story. Don't have account. Can you email full story to . Please and thank you
VeroSev chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I would like that you send me the complete story XD
TenshiBabe chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Thank you for emailing the full story now I shall review :) uhm well wow this was darker than I thought, and the scene with Draco at the end like wow Harry, evil but then again I could see it after all the things Harry in your story has been through its not wonder he's a bit... Okay very violent and avenging. Luv'ed the Harry/Lucius segment well done, made me want to read the scene when Harry enters his room he hehe overall a great story, and really people should read the warnings and not complain. Good work :)
ztanita chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
This was interesting. The story is marked complete - won't there be more? I find sadistic!Harry delicious. Truly.
Thanks for your work!