Reviews for The Open Plain
H A M B O . 1 7 chapter 1 . 7/19/2019
Wow. Just, wow. I have always been fascinated with the concepts of the butterfly effect. And this one was done very beautifully.
muzicaldove chapter 1 . 7/3/2018
what ended up being his fate?
Komorebi-chama chapter 1 . 1/26/2018
I'm so in love with this! I'm so impressed they you wrote it so many years ago... truly a hiden gem, the way you described the feelings, the facts and the characters was so on point that even feels plausible and natural for the story to develop this way... I just wish I can read more stories like this, thanks for sharing.
blob80 chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
shit. wow. just... wow. thank you for writing this.
forgetmenotlovely chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
This is a hidden treasure. It's been a while since this was published, easily lost and buried under new works. I'm really glad I found this. It's unique, and the premise is fascinating and slightly dark. Love the philosophical undercurrent. Itachi's characterization is cold, but conceivable. And I think you wrote Hinata on point. Thanks for the great read!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
star struck enough said
niffaith chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I loved this. My only complaint is that I want this to be longer. All the images, all the descriptions, they all make sense and yet is so easy to read, alluring. Thank you for sharing your writings.
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Really good and unique, I was amazed at the way you described feelings, events, personal traits, etc., so concisely, I guess a good word would be adroitly. Anyway, bravo, this is quite a rare fic on this site. I am definitely going to favorite you and add you to my C2 with along with the other gems I have found. Also since you asked to let you know about spelling errors, I found a small mistake: "So you understood you're shortcomings...you're should be your. That's all. Thank you I enjoyed reading this immensely.
dumdeedum chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Love the premise of your story. The misspellings can be forgiven since this is unedited. I just wish it were longer, maybe two chapters with more dialogue.
Moritatus chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
My mind was just blown, I liked it that much.

I really like your style of storytelling and that ending had just the perfect amount of sadness and possibilities and feelings for my bittersweet tooth.

Overall, this was wonderful. :D

I'd love to see more from you!
sanriochica333 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Wow this was interesting. It was enjoyable in plot and in writing. Though a bit sad. If there is a reaction/consequence for crossing realities walls what was the first one? Sasuke's apathy toward life, something else we couldn't see?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I really enjoyed this, and I love your subtle style of story-telling. Nice work!
rabid behemoth chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Oh wow, this was a great oneshot! You nailed Itachi's mindset. And Sasuke's behavior was more believable than his canon reaction, lol. I like how you left the ending ambiguous, though I'm so sad about Hinata. they're normally such a crack pairing but it's tenable here because she's really a kind enough person to see him for who he really is.

Since you asked for spelling mistakes to be pointed out, the word ' jutsu' is spelled 'jitsu' a few times.

Thanks for writing this! Humanized Itachi is the best Itachi, haha. :D
Shippooliver chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Wow, excellent story! Some spelling error...chakra is spelled wrong in a few places...
The Dream-dance chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Can I just say that you've made me a fan of this pairing? 3 Your writing truly fascinates me, and you really bring these two to life. Intriguing piece! I can't wait to read more of your works.