Reviews for Dreams
TheBurrowIsMyHappyPlace chapter 25 . 6/4
I enjoyed the start of this fic however I keep going hoping to see some Aubrey and Stacie which doesn't seem to be happening. it's extremely disappointing and misleading. You should change the tag. I'm going to read though the comments and if it's confirmed there is none at all I'm out.
BechloeGoals4Life chapter 4 . 2/11
So you do a slight trigger warning about mild violence...but not drug use? Aca-awkward.
mickelus chapter 5 . 1/2
Why are the last couple chapters "Oh, Chloe is a victim and Tom is an evil prick." instead of, "Wow, Chloe made some really bad decisions, but lets help her get through them." You clearly implied, in fact, you gave undeniable evidence that she and Tom had rough sex...she was NOT raped, in fact, the only coercion there was happened when Tom convinced her to take a few hits of coke. As this is my first time reading this story, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and hope your story doesn't just turn Tom evil for plot reasons. And I certainly hope that you don't make Jesse do anything out of character when Bella eventually chooses Chloe over him, because there isn't always a bad guy...and there doesn't always need to be one.
reader-139 chapter 31 . 10/30/2017
I was quite mislead there is no Stacie and Aubrey could you please remove the pairing there is no presence of them. Other than that the story was good.
reader-139 chapter 3 . 10/30/2017
I thought this was staubrey not Unicycle and Aubrey
malexfaith chapter 31 . 4/26/2017
OMG, that was awesome, intense, captivating. The graduating performance had me in tears. Been such a great journey, so much detail, great flow. Thanks heaps for sharing
chaffad chapter 13 . 3/10/2016
HOLD THE FUCK UP! I KNOW Jesse did NOT just say that shit! Oh HELL no! Okay I was mad before but now I'm 100% PISSED. Really hoping this gets better. So much stress right now.
laralikestoread chapter 31 . 2/14/2016
I really liked your story. It was a slow burn, but you didn't seem to drag it out, there was loads of drama, but it was never over the top or unrealistic. Just a great mix of everything. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stuff/ the sequel.
SK chapter 31 . 1/5/2016
Amazing work.
I've only recently gotten into the Bechloe fandom and this story more than does the relationship justice.
Your writing of the characters and the progression of their relationship is very realistic and believable. It makes me wish that this was turned into a movie..
Anyway, keep up the amazing work, and thank you for this story.
hanna.pitz2000 chapter 31 . 9/11/2015
THANK U DO MUCH FOR THIS ACAAWESOME FIC *_* so sad right now that i is over.. but it was perfect! Love the story, lover you 'writing style (?)'! Big hug xx
Tweyelite chapter 31 . 8/31/2015
Very nice story :) Good progression, believable storyline, the characterization was great! Well done.
jewells6984 chapter 30 . 8/20/2015
b
Guest chapter 31 . 8/4/2015
Aca-amazing story
Guest chapter 31 . 7/31/2015
This was great! Good job on this ;)
Rtarara chapter 31 . 7/26/2015
A wonderful story. I laughed. I threw my phone and yelled so loud my cats ran to me to check on me. It was fabulous. Thank you.