Reviews for Dreams
malexfaith chapter 31 . 4/26
OMG, that was awesome, intense, captivating. The graduating performance had me in tears. Been such a great journey, so much detail, great flow. Thanks heaps for sharing
chaffad chapter 13 . 3/10/2016
HOLD THE FUCK UP! I KNOW Jesse did NOT just say that shit! Oh HELL no! Okay I was mad before but now I'm 100% PISSED. Really hoping this gets better. So much stress right now.
laralikestoread chapter 31 . 2/14/2016
I really liked your story. It was a slow burn, but you didn't seem to drag it out, there was loads of drama, but it was never over the top or unrealistic. Just a great mix of everything. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stuff/ the sequel.
SK chapter 31 . 1/5/2016
Amazing work.
I've only recently gotten into the Bechloe fandom and this story more than does the relationship justice.
Your writing of the characters and the progression of their relationship is very realistic and believable. It makes me wish that this was turned into a movie..
Anyway, keep up the amazing work, and thank you for this story.
hanna.pitz2000 chapter 31 . 9/11/2015
THANK U DO MUCH FOR THIS ACAAWESOME FIC *_* so sad right now that i is over.. but it was perfect! Love the story, lover you 'writing style (?)'! Big hug xx
Tweyelite chapter 31 . 8/31/2015
Very nice story :) Good progression, believable storyline, the characterization was great! Well done.
jewells6984 chapter 30 . 8/20/2015
b
Guest chapter 31 . 8/4/2015
Aca-amazing story
Guest chapter 31 . 7/31/2015
This was great! Good job on this ;)
Rtarara chapter 31 . 7/26/2015
A wonderful story. I laughed. I threw my phone and yelled so loud my cats ran to me to check on me. It was fabulous. Thank you.
Arekanderu chapter 31 . 6/17/2015
This was wonderful. I love you for writing it!
Guest chapter 31 . 6/16/2015
I know this is from a long time ago, but I've got to let you know I thoroughly enjoyed reading it today. Not only did it keep me interested, it kept getting better and better!
ninalisious chapter 31 . 6/10/2015
I just found your story. It was absolutly amazing. You had me from the beginning to the end. So thumbs up and thank you for sharing your story with us.
Madielovesyou21 chapter 31 . 6/6/2015
Oh god some one please tell me there's a part 2 befor I die ;'; so amazing
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 13 . 5/30/2015
I hope Chloe will listen to her. These have been some intense few chapters and you're doing a good job with thre story so far. I love it!