Reviews for Found and Lost
cherryteapot chapter 5 . 4/23
Hey! I don't know if you know this, you probably don't since you probably wouldn't have wrote this if you did but there's already and huge 125k completed fic with this concept (not completely exactly the same but simlar enough) I'm like almost 100% sure you didn't do this on purpose, the fic can be found here

Or on livejournal under the same name :) I know has a tendency to mess up links so I'll tell you aswell, it's called 'incurable' by 'warholhp' and can be found on the hex files or live journal.
I just thought you might want to know so you can avoid your fics being too similar so people can't claim you copied, I'm sure you didn't do it on purpose! I also thought you could tell your readers about it while your on hiatus because it's much of the same concept so they may like it! Anyway I hope I haven't offended you with this, I'm a HUGE fan of your works and I didn't want you to be accused of copying, I really don't intend this to come across offensive! Thanks!
MargaritaS chapter 5 . 4/15
an interesting idea, im not really clear on how harry was unable to be found there had to have been a paper trail leading to brutus' also did no one think to question the dursleys more intensively, and why couldnt an owl find him (especially since the hogwarts letters managed to follow harry on vernon's jaunt about the country?)
Camille.Ad0 chapter 5 . 12/1/2015
Well I like Dark Harry. But I am not sure about your developement (not sure about the english word and tired to google). Actually I usually choose complete story because I hate waiting and all. So maybe I am gonna stop reading and wait until you finish ), or else I think I'm not gonna be a good reader, criticizing and all everytime...
Might be upseting for you.
Ghargr18 chapter 5 . 7/23/2015
Do u know when the hiatus will end?
brighteyed13 chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
Well damn I hope you're able to pick this fic back up :) it's been a really good read!
KJPotter chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
Space away from a story is fine, so long as you return to it eventually. I will follow this story. I like it. When you're ready to update again, I'll read it. Thanks. :)
one123 chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
leave stan alone :) harry took care of him already in my opinion also i hope harry doesn't join Voldemort or Dumbledore side he can make a side or play both
thank you for wonderful chapter & story
one123 chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
XD yeah you did get it across
one123 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Itsupiki Okami chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
I really hope you are getting back on track and are possibly still interested in continuing with this story eventually. If you are not then it's okay because I would rather this story be in hiatus with the hope if continuing it rather than you abandon it forever. I love how you've made Harry though I have a few questions if you can answer this for me: how did Dumbledore lose track of where Harry lived? You never said that the Dursley's moved and shouldn't Dumbledore have remembered where they lived as McGonagall did?
FriedDeerInTheWoods chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
Hi there!
I just fell over this one and rather liked it.
Just wanted to let you know and hopefully wake your sleeping inspiration a little :)
Hope to see something from you at some point, but no need to strain yourself.
BrizzyBabber chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
Brilliant story! Its a shame its on hiatus! I hope you find inspiration soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
I recently stumbled upon this story and it is amazing!
I don't know how to explain it, but your Harry is so real and completely honest.
Very refreshing compared to a lot of other fanfictions, full of stereotypes.
It's a shame you put it on hiatus :).
I really hope you'll find your inspiration.
Hope to see a new chapter soon...
happyhippy chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
i really like this story and feel that it has a very strong base. Please continue it soon! I think you need to give yourself more credit
thehereandnow33 chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
I don't like the "teach me" thing because I dont want Harry to become all stuck up slitherin-ish...I think he's freaking AWESOME the way he is...I also didn't like dracos thoughts on approaching Harry like a "wild animal" I don't really
Ike his character right now... but you are still an AMAZING writer and I look forward to reading more! :D