Reviews for Found and Lost
Ghargr18 chapter 5 . 7/23
Do u know when the hiatus will end?
brighteyed13 chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
Well damn I hope you're able to pick this fic back up :) it's been a really good read!
KJPotter chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
Space away from a story is fine, so long as you return to it eventually. I will follow this story. I like it. When you're ready to update again, I'll read it. Thanks. :)
one123 chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
leave stan alone :) harry took care of him already in my opinion also i hope harry doesn't join Voldemort or Dumbledore side he can make a side or play both
thank you for wonderful chapter & story
one123 chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
XD yeah you did get it across
one123 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Itsupiki Okami chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
I really hope you are getting back on track and are possibly still interested in continuing with this story eventually. If you are not then it's okay because I would rather this story be in hiatus with the hope if continuing it rather than you abandon it forever. I love how you've made Harry though I have a few questions if you can answer this for me: how did Dumbledore lose track of where Harry lived? You never said that the Dursley's moved and shouldn't Dumbledore have remembered where they lived as McGonagall did?
FriedDeerInTheWoods chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
Hi there!
I just fell over this one and rather liked it.
Just wanted to let you know and hopefully wake your sleeping inspiration a little :)
Hope to see something from you at some point, but no need to strain yourself.
BrizzyBabber chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
Brilliant story! Its a shame its on hiatus! I hope you find inspiration soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
I recently stumbled upon this story and it is amazing!
I don't know how to explain it, but your Harry is so real and completely honest.
Very refreshing compared to a lot of other fanfictions, full of stereotypes.
It's a shame you put it on hiatus :).
I really hope you'll find your inspiration.
Hope to see a new chapter soon...
happyhippy chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
i really like this story and feel that it has a very strong base. Please continue it soon! I think you need to give yourself more credit
thehereandnow33 chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
I don't like the "teach me" thing because I dont want Harry to become all stuck up slitherin-ish...I think he's freaking AWESOME the way he is...I also didn't like dracos thoughts on approaching Harry like a "wild animal" I don't really
Ike his character right now... but you are still an AMAZING writer and I look forward to reading more! :D
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
lol I like the idea of draco doing the chasing. But anyway i really like this chapter. Take all the time you need !
Celeste Rivera chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
Hello :)
It's the second story I read from you and I really love it yet.
I understand that you want written when you are right with.

And I looked forward to read the next chapter !
Take your time, I prefer to read a good story rather you force yourself to write.
I really like your writing style.

So, good luck and thank you for your working :)

Sorry for my very bad English, I'm french and I'm better at reading English than writing.

thebellowingpixie chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
Your story is absolutely brilliant. I really love the plot, and the attention to detail. The characters are fantastic,and I can't wait to read more whenever you get your inspiration back. Thanks so much for writing, and I really hope I can read more of this soon!