Reviews for Thicker than LCL
random passerby chapter 5 . 3/21/2014
I. Have. Nothing. To say. To. This...

Except that it's PERFECT!
Sleeping Jay chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
Babyworu is just, just. Too adorable, only more.
mysteriousguy898 chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
I am thoroughly confused, but I liked it anyway. So, "angels" are some sort of artificial life with absolutely no information about basic human operation? Speaking as someone with Aspergers syndrome, I find the fact that they seem to know less than I do...disturbing.
Literary Eagle chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
An adorable ending to an adorable fic! Asuka comparing her troops to a circus troupe especially made me laugh. XD
Miss K chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
OWWW adorable!
ByLanternLight chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
Okay, so, didn't see that twist coming.
Literary Eagle chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
Aww, Kaworu wants to be an Eva when he grows up! LOL!
ByLanternLight chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
My heart is breaking. Just thought you might like to know.
Literary Eagle chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
Aww, so sweet! Kaworu and Asuka are just too precious in this fic! In fact, I think this is your best portrayal of Asuka so far. Fantastic work!
Literary Eagle chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Heh, manga Kaworu can be so adorably clueless. His eagerness to reach out to his sister and help her is very charming, although at the same time it's sad that his fear of losing her is causing him to hide the full truth (communication failure in Evangelion is usually a recipe for disaster... then again, this story is categorized as humor, so maybe it won't turn out so badly for them?). Asuka wanting to protect her "idiot" brother despite her frustration is really cute, too.
zc701011 chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
I like Asuka as a big sister, though my crack theory is always that Kaworu's human DNA came from Yui because they look more alike in manga and the donor didn't have to be male, right?
1337 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
so kaworu is the over protechtive brother
Literary Eagle chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Oh, interesting! I'm eager to see where this goes!