Reviews for Changing Skies
Clorae chapter 1 . 12/5
very well written. why is this not an OVA
AraelDranoth chapter 32 . 11/3
It's Kill Bill time!
AraelDranoth chapter 24 . 11/3
It's getting very interesting.
AraelDranoth chapter 10 . 11/3
You'd think they'd know to be afraid of him. He is tied with Naruto for the spot of most powerful shinobi in the world after all.
AraelDranoth chapter 8 . 11/3
Oh man am I psyched!
AraelDranoth chapter 7 . 11/3
Fantastic stuff
AraelDranoth chapter 4 . 11/3
The older Sasuke's character is just so well written! Well done!
AraelDranoth chapter 3 . 11/3
I really like the dynamic between Sasuke and the kid.
AraelDranoth chapter 2 . 11/3
This Sasuke reminds me of Logan from the new movie trailer. A sort of reluctant father who's weary of the world. I love it!
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 11/3
Yes! This is the kind of Sasuke story I've been looking for! The Wandering Shinobi kind, or at least those that start out that way.
millbish chapter 1 . 8/13
Hi flowerslut!
I'm about to reread this fic for the third time (under a new username unfortunately because I lost my password for my old one) and I just though I'd let you know that I'm still amazed with how you were able to create a fic that would be so similar to what occurs in Gaiden years after you initially began this story! I'm looking forward to the reread 3
Lots of love,
snowygirl55
fiona chapter 42 . 7/29
YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITTER!OMFG
I loved the plot, character plot, scene development and just everything!
keep writing amazingly!
looking forward to you other stories!
Ailurophilic chapter 42 . 7/28
Utterly Beautiful! Thanks for your effort to bring us such an entertaining and great story, gods I have to say I was very sad when Kakashi died but being honest it seemed like a ver important part redarding your story line, I absolutely love Suigetsu's appearance, and... sasukes character developement was stunning to say the least, thank you very much!
alwaysNaruHina chapter 42 . 7/19
gladly put this story at my favorite list. like it love it so much, thank you for writing such a beautiful story.
weng149 chapter 42 . 5/11
This fanfic is just frickin awesome
I cried so many times TT
Hana is so adorable!