Reviews for Changing Skies
snowrabbit2012 chapter 6 . 1/31
I am loving little Hana~ she's a mystery!
KatanaWielder chapter 42 . 1/5
i thoroughly enjoyed this fanfic. just one little thing though, you started changing tenses in the middle of your writing and i was a bit confused the first couple times. if you're writing in past tense, keep eveything in past tense. the switch to present tense was okay for the "dream" senarios but yeah...that's it. thanks for the story!
wonderwomanly chapter 8 . 12/19/2015
When you mentioned sai I realised it
Sakura's the mother right
LinenLineCloth chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Love this story this is one of the first fan fictions me and my sister read together durring the summer when we were board. This story has a special place in my heart and I will never forget it. It made me laugh, cry, grin, and sob. It made me an emotional wreck, you truly have a gift from God when it comes to writing I hope one day I'll be as good of a writer as you are. Keep up the good work, and never stop writing because you truly have a gift.
Katee Spenser chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Beatifully done, my good friend. Keep up the good work and fulfill your dreams.
skypsychog chapter 31 . 11/18/2015
Honestly, it's hard to watch sasuke being dumbfounded almost all the time. He's almost bullied in this fic. But the plot was good and had me kept reading. Overall it was exciting. And i love the father daughter moments
Maya chapter 42 . 10/25/2015
Oh god the ending had me tearing up. The whole story was beautifully written, and I'm so happy with the way it ended- although the death of a certain someone left me heartbroken.

The funny thing is, that I'd already given up on Naruto manga a couple of years ago, as I felt like it was going nowhere. However after learning that the manga had come to an end, I just had to finish it for old time's sake- and I've got to say, you must've read Kishimoto's mind in one way. The ending had me so happy, and it actually made me turn back to fanfiction, and I'm glad, as I've been able to discover more greatly written stories (such as this one), than I did during my 'Naruto fandom years'.

Anyway, I'm brambling, and I should be in bed. Just wanted to tell you that you did a great job writing this, please keep it up. :)
Maya chapter 19 . 10/21/2015
What a wonderful, wonderful story. Originally I was planning on reviewing after I'd finished the story, knowing that its status is complete, but after this chapter I just couldn't help but leave a comment. And now I'll only get about 5h of sleep before work, hah. My massive thank you to you for coming up with this story line and sticking with it (also 40 chapters will keep me entertained for a few days!) I love how original the story is, and I absolutely love the fact that it's written in Sasuke's POV (that could change in the future chapters, of course, but still). I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with Sakura's POV, but reading things from Sasuke's perspective is so refreshing.
X chapter 42 . 9/24/2015
Also you could've killed Kiba instead of Kakashi cause he would've served as Hana's grandpa!
X chapter 42 . 9/24/2015
Conclusion;

I like it.

I dislike that Sakura was weak the entire time though. Like always.
kisekiss chapter 30 . 9/24/2015
Sasuke is weak in this story, i think?
X chapter 36 . 9/22/2015
WHY DID KAKASHI HAVE TO DIE OMG SERIOUSLY! I DONT WANT TO ANYMORE
ranemone chapter 42 . 9/15/2015
I read this a long time ago, but with an account I can review.
This is amazing. I remember almost crying when I read it.
yukishakura chapter 42 . 9/14/2015
I gotta be honest in here that I can't stop reading your stories and I finished them in two days. I always had a soft spot for Sasuke and reading your story, how Sasuke struggled freeing himself from his hatred, and loving Sakura and Katahana so intensely and purely, really loved my heart. Despite I'm saying that Sasuke's insanity and bloodlust is because of Uchiha's curse of hatred, In truth I never like canon's Uchiha curse of hatred, it seems like it's a cheap way to make the Uchihas turned 180 degree evil, it will be better if the turned evil by itself or simply just having opposing ideology. I am in love how your Sasuke deal and free himself from his hatred and find peace, not forced by Naruto nor Sakura, he matured greatly here (even more than Sakura I think :p ). You also made me fall in love with Sasuke, the way he struggle with his feelings for Sakura, the way he loves Sakura and Hana purely. I hope you write more Sasuke centric fic hehe (it's so rare). Thank you for giving us a great read!
thepypops chapter 42 . 9/13/2015
I know that you might read this a while after posting it, but I just discovered it a few days ago and haven't been able to put my phone down one second. I totally and completely loved it! was a little confused in the beginning because of the names (because I read it while knowing that in the manga Sasusaku's daughter is called Sarada, and Naruhina's son Boruto and stuff :) ) but the story is absolutly amazing, I try writing myself sometimes but I'm the one who feels like a kindergardenbook writer :) I'm sorry for al the bad things that happend to you while writing this and I' m really jappy for all the good things that happend too :) I hope you keep writing, you're amazing in that way ;)