Reviews for Changing Skies
THIS IS YOUR FIRST FANFIC. NO. WAY. I mean, I know I'm late reading this but OMFG UR AMAZING
Queen of Narnia49 chapter 42 . 6/16
This is honestly amazing and I much prefer this to the actual conclusion of the manga. You've depicted Sasuke wonderfully. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.
cumberling chapter 9 . 5/31
Woow that was one epic moment. I'm really loving the pace so far. I'm sooo glad I found this fic *_*
aprilanddecember chapter 42 . 5/29
I am so disappointed at the lack of reviews this story has!
This story has been a pleasure to read! You have are an amazing writer: the way every person was in character, the realistic pacing (especially when it came to Sasuke and Sakura growing back together), and the general good timing of where you placed chapters.
I wish you the best of luck in your future writing adventure!
Thank you again for putting together such an amazing story.
ndnjtj chapter 42 . 5/15
Magnificent
Confortare chapter 42 . 5/12
I don't usually write reviews, but seeing as this is one of the best SasuSaku fanfictions I've ever read, I decided to make an exception

If you're still doubting about reading this story, I'll tell you one thing: don't. It has an amazing plot and the changes you can see in every character throughout the story is astounding. It takes a really good writer to be able to pull that off. The writing is very pleasent to read and the writer has a way of really showing us what's going on inside of their head. As the story progresses, it gets darker and darker and we learn more about the main villain of this fanfic. What I want to say is, that this is as realistic as they get. With just the right ammount of action, fluff and angst. I definitely recommend this fic to every SasuSaku fan out there.
batool chapter 42 . 5/9
Omg I just read the whOle thing in 3 days ? ! I lOved it! Altho I'm upset about kakashi ...Hana was kinda close to him ...
aloo chapter 7 . 3/29
this story is soooo obvious
tell me katahana is sakura and sasukes daughter and everyone wants her because of her sharingan
pastel kittens chapter 42 . 1/27
My oh my. This story, it is absolute perfection.

I adore how the whole entire thing was in Sasuke's POV. I am always fascinated in reading about his feelings. And what was amazing about this was, it was all about him realizing his past love mixing in with his new steadily growing love for Sakura.

(And also Hana of course, who by the way was just too precious.)

It was awesome. I am always looking for fictions where it's Sasuke's feelings in the spotlight, where it is him chasing after Sakura and for once it is him confessing his feelings first. Sadly with him being such a hard character to read, things like that rarely happen. But I can't thank you enough for making it happen, so thank you!

Sasuke and Sakura's characterization both were fascinating. It truly was almost as if the tables had been turned.

Sasuke was, surprisingly, the one to make the first steps. It was him who initiated the bonding between him and Sakura, it was him who was hinting to her that he saw her more than a friend/comrade/teammate/whatever.

Meanwhile Sakura, while she wasn't a total ice princess, she was a lot more guarded than she normally would be. She kind of let Sasuke in, more she let Sasuke see what her life with Hana was like. But when it actually came to herself, her walls were pretty high and Sasuke defiantly had to work to get through them.

And I liked that. I liked that Sasuke had to work for her affections. Don't get me wrong, I really do like Sasuke, I think he's wonderful. But that guy has a lot of making up to do. Which he did. He proved himself well I think in this.

As for him being 'weak', I didn't think that for a moment. I saw him struggling though his emotions, trying to make the right decision. Or for Sakura being 'dumb', it seemed like she was trying to protect herself. As until now, all she had known was Sasuke leaving her..and a person can only take so much of that.

Tehe sorry, I feel like I am getting way to involved in all the details in your story. They were all just so great though! Can't help myself... :p

OH! And I noticed at the end of some your chapters, how you made comments in what was happening in the manga at that certain point in time. And how sometimes you would be ... frustrated with Sasuke. I AM SO GLAD I AM NOT ALONE.

I swear during the manga, my feelings toward Sasuke were on a constant roller coaster. One week he would be fine, but the next week I would want to yell at him tO GET HIM TO SNAP OUT OF IT PLEASE. Like omg, Sassy you were frustrating... so very frustrating. Lucky for him, he turned out a-okay in the end.

Okay sorry, sorry. I have gone way of topic, shutting up now.

To close this novel- I mean review. Thank you for this, it was absolutely perfect and this story is something you should definitely be proud of!
pastel kittens chapter 36 . 1/26
I don't normally review until the end but...

nononononononononononononono Kakashi!

Excuse me while I pick up the rest of my heart that just brOKE INTO A MILLION PIECES.

-sobs-
Law23 chapter 42 . 1/19
Wow. Wow. Wow
I really like it
Thanx for the story
zoklitsos chapter 42 . 1/17
This is probably my favorite Naruto fanfic ever. First of all, it's written beautifully. There are hardly any errors and the way you write is just amazing. I could just feel everything Sasuke was feeling (except for all that physical pain. ouch!) and the scenes were written out so well. Whenever Sasuke felt a knot in his stomach I could feel one in mine too because I could just imagine the situation. But writing style aside, I think the thing that makes this one of my favorite fanfics ever is the way you wrote Sasuke and Sakura's relationship. I love how you kept it kind of complicated even to the end, because let's be honest, even if SasuSaku is canon, I'm pretty sure they're still complicated as hell. Which brings me to another point. I noticed that you finished this story before the series was finished but it just felt so canon. The way Sasuke left Konoha after and traveled the world - just like how he did at the end of the series. You captured the characters beautifully and developed and portrayed that self-hating, beautiful, romantic side of Sasuke that we all want to see.
Sorry, this review is kind of long, but I just really loved this story to bits. It has just the right amount of darkness and romance to it. I believe that even with any other characters (original characters or whatnot) it would be just as beautiful of a story, but because it's a SasuSaku story, it's just that much better. To be honest, I've never felt this much feeling towards a fanfiction for god's sake haha! But thank you for writing a story that I was so thoroughly able to enjoy, and I look forward to reading more of your work! 3
zoklitsos chapter 41 . 1/17
This chapter was absolutely BEAUTIFUL. The way you wrote Sasuke slipping in and out of consciousness was just beautiful. This quote especially was my favorite: "He didn't think there were rooms in hell. And if there were, he doubted they'd be stocked with angels. 'Cause as he shifted his gaze to his side, all he could see was the most beautiful woman he'd ever laid eyes on." Like, it just works so /perfectly/ when you write it with Sasuke. This has got to be one of my favorite chapters out of ever fanfiction I've ever read. Beautiful!
zoklitsos chapter 30 . 1/16
This chapter got me in a roller coaster of emotions OK. Like, I love SasuSaku but I love how you didn't write Sakura as just another damsel in distress that's always running to Sasuke. And as for your comment on Sasuke's OP-ness in Ch. 31 (I'm just writing a review on this chapter because I like it so much), I love your take on him; how he is actually depicted as a human being that can get hurt. And yes, I agree with you on the "as real as possible" comment for fanfics (even though these are about freaking ninjas from an anime LOL). I know you're done with the story, but I still want to leave some reviews just to show you how much I love this story so far. :) To be honest, I'm getting really sad that it'll be finished in about ten chapters LOL. But I look forward to reading more!
zoklitsos chapter 12 . 1/13
I'll be honest, this chapter almost got me in tears! Probably because of Sasuke's vow. Love the story and love your writing style, can't wait to finish it!