Reviews for Changing Skies
Can you believe, when I read katakana I could stop the comparisons between her behavior and Saradas. What keeps coming to mind is that sarada is much intuitivly smarter.
Comes across slower of the mind than sarada.
youknees chapter 42 . 10/15
It took me a while to finish this but let me just tell you that this is one of my favorite SasuSaku fic i've ever read. The story, the characters.. everything.. it was so so good! I love it.. well except for the fact that Kakashi died. Huhu that was the saddest part.. but the rest.. it was really written well.. thank you for writing this.. i love that it was sasuke's pov. Not many fanfic has his pov so it's nice to read something from sasuke's pov.. what i love most of it is the build up of sasuke's character and how he dealt with everything.. i love his blossoming romance with sakura.. and most of all i love katahana, such a darling girl.. overall it was really really good.. this will be one of those good reads that i will be reading again and again..
Ysalalaloves chapter 36 . 10/11
You know it’s a good read when you start cursing the author for no apparent reason. Nothing personal. BUT WHY YOU GOTTA TUG MY HEARTSTRINGS ALL THE DAMN TIME
Ysalalaloves chapter 31 . 10/10
Love this fic by the way! Hope you make more sasusaku fics in the future!
Ysalalaloves chapter 31 . 10/10
I agree! I hate how Kishimoto made the characters so God-like!
Daledesu chapter 42 . 9/23
I know I'm late to the party but this story is fantastic! Just a little disappointed that Nori wasn't in the last scene
Crimson Eyed Sakura chapter 42 . 8/31
Wow. This was absolutely amazing. I have loved nearly every second of it - barring the character death. Lol. This will most assuredly be added to my favorites.

One teeny thing that I noticed a chapter or two back. Lightening is either a late-pregnancy occurrence or the act of becoming lighter/less dark, depending on the definition. Lightning is the electric element that Sasuke uses.
sheyul chapter 1 . 8/14
I've read hundreds of ss fanfics out there but i swear to Kami this work of yours is the first fanfic that made me tear up! i get quite bored reading lengthy chapters and action scenes but with this story i can't skip details! there are parts where i was holding my breath because of the suspense! Thank you so much for writing this story. Hope you'd write more in the future xoxo
shamandra292 chapter 42 . 5/4
not gonna lie. i cried my eyes out at some scenes. especially ch36. f*cking hell. what an amazing story this is, definitely one of the best naruto stories (imo even the best sasusaku one). kudos to you, dear writer, and thank you very much for writing and sharing this story with us!
Mimi-Love-4ever chapter 42 . 5/3
Hi there!

First of, one of the best SasuSaku stories I've had the pleasure of reading. The characterization and plot development was thought out and really pulled you in, and the emotions and feelings were very realistic, respectively. I completely cried and got emotional when Kakashi died. *sniff sniff* But I can understand why. Anyway, I love this story and thank you for sharing it with us. Happy writings!

~*~Mimi-Love-4Ever
Blooper chapter 24 . 4/30
I'm pretty sure Gaara DIDN'T get in trouble for murdering his classmates because the teachers were afraid they'd be next.
lilyxchaotic chapter 42 . 4/16
This story was AMAZING! You had me feeling all types of emotions. Beautifully written. It has been a while since I've read a fanfiction that has captivated me as much as this lovely piece of literature has. You are a magnificent writer and i will definitely be following you and reading any other piece of work you have written. Thank you so much for this amazing story and all the feels that came with it.
Uchibayo chapter 1 . 3/18
3 years later, and this is still THE BEST fanfiction I have ever read. I may have read it now for the third time. Seriously, amazing work. I'm in love
HoliCatamoli chapter 37 . 2/16
Oops you slipped up right there. You said before that it was the masked man who attacked Sakura and others, and now here you said it's Masaru. Hmmm. Okay. That was a bit obvious.