Reviews for Changing Skies
HoliCatamoli chapter 37 . 2/16
Oops you slipped up right there. You said before that it was the masked man who attacked Sakura and others, and now here you said it's Masaru. Hmmm. Okay. That was a bit obvious.
HoliCatamoli chapter 36 . 2/15
How powerful is this masked ninja really, that no one could lay a hand on him? Don't you think he's too "overpowered"?

Sigh. Don't mind me, I'm just being extremely bitter about that death. He doesn't deserve to be killed by some nameless assassin, with an entire team of powerful shinobi around him, even. I'm waiting for a freaking huge revelation of who he is so that I could justify this development.

And we haven't even gotten to Masaru yet. I'm looking forward to an epic fight, then.
HoliCatamoli chapter 31 . 2/15
Those comments about Sasuke being weak has some basis though. If you insist to not show him as "overpowered" here, then doesn't that make him out of character? That seems a bit contradictory. I don't know, I just don't think you're using his full potential.

I would understand if the opponent was really freaking powerful or something, but all they've been doing is playing hide and seek and it's been more than 30 chapters but we still don't have an actual lead or plan against the enemy... not even a proper fighting scene against the green guy and Masaru where they actually fight with Sasuke and the other shinobi actually fighting back in some degree. Don't get me wrong, this is an entertaining and interesting read so far, but I understand why people are starting to get frustrated when all of them are getting their ass whipped by characters we don't really have much information on. I think you focused too much on developing original characters like Hanabi and Katahana, and you didn't think to develop your villains in the process.

I completely agree with your view on Sakura though. She's not dumb. Eight years is a long time, feelings change, and now she also has her own daughter to love. It's not all about Sasuke anymore.
GreyCatsidhe chapter 42 . 2/12
I recently finished reading this story. I know it's been a few years since you completed it, but I wanted you to know how much I enjoyed it. I really like how you portrayed Sasuke and Sakura's characters under the circumstances. It felt realistic, and I loved the ending.
Alexandra chapter 41 . 2/7
I've read it all, word to word and i can only say that you are a talented human being! I wanted this kind of story since way before and now after naruto is finally finished and sasuke got paired up with sakura i can die happily But these stories that you and hundreds of others are writing keep me hoping that sasusaku is still going on in a little imaginary world haha (: good job !
Mayonaka-No-Mizuki chapter 41 . 2/6
This is a pretty awesome fic! I love how Sasuke's character is written. I mean, we know that he's a bitter person because of his history, etc. But in this story, his character is well-written and very realistic. I just love it! Keep up the good work and thanks for this! ;)
Clorae chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
very well written. why is this not an OVA
AraelDranoth chapter 32 . 11/3/2016
It's Kill Bill time!
AraelDranoth chapter 24 . 11/3/2016
It's getting very interesting.
AraelDranoth chapter 10 . 11/3/2016
You'd think they'd know to be afraid of him. He is tied with Naruto for the spot of most powerful shinobi in the world after all.
AraelDranoth chapter 8 . 11/3/2016
Oh man am I psyched!
AraelDranoth chapter 7 . 11/3/2016
Fantastic stuff
AraelDranoth chapter 4 . 11/3/2016
The older Sasuke's character is just so well written! Well done!
AraelDranoth chapter 3 . 11/3/2016
I really like the dynamic between Sasuke and the kid.
AraelDranoth chapter 2 . 11/3/2016
This Sasuke reminds me of Logan from the new movie trailer. A sort of reluctant father who's weary of the world. I love it!