Reviews for The Wicked Father
MyGuiltiestPleasure chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
This was really good! I love the chemistry between Morgan and Reid, but I have to say I always felt really uncomfortable about the hypnosis revelation scene and William Reid's interaction with Spencer in his bedroom. That little picture they gave from Spencer's memories really look like the beginning of a child molestation moment. It was very creepy, and I'm glad someone else got a weird creepy feeling too. It really would explain a lot about why William left in the first place - I mean the man didn't come off as a horrible person who would leave a mentally ill woman with his only son. Spencer should have been every parents dream child - really a genius son who could be anything he chose to be - who wouldn't be proud? Thanks for this story.
liberal4peace chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
Hmm... Reid isn't his...
Littlemiss-RozaAnn chapter 8 . 4/18/2013
Two words. I. Loved. Actually it was the sequel i saw that drew me this. I love Reid and i love House so i have to read. And btw i Loved your play on words! Amazing job!
power of darkness chapter 8 . 4/6/2013
oh wow house! really?! wooow but I can see it an argument between the two would be epic wonderful story
power of darkness chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
I for one hope its NCIS but your writting is good enough for any thing really good job
power of darkness chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
I love how you said you dont do character death because it makes you sad I dont know but the way you put it was cute to me and I liked this chapter a lot!
power of darkness chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
I liked it a lot actually
The0neR1ng chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
i loved the ending.
morgan is so good for reid!
20000 WPM chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
I enjoyed your story and the proposal was great. Great choice for father as well.
beekerwashere chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
mmmm House's successfully healed patients getting stalked or in the BAU...or the favorite...Reid whump/sickness House is called in...
Guest chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
I love this story
animefreakpunk chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
I couldn't stop smiling I just love this chapter and I can't wait for the next one.
RoseLaurel chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
Nicely done :D
Oooooh Greg House? Interesting ;)
hi chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
cool story...hmmmm his father is from another show...I could totally see Grissom from CSI...the Vegas part works anyway...and for some reason I could see Greg House as his father...crazy looking foward to it!
angeleyes46 chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
love this story. can't wait to find out who his father is.