Reviews for Shoulders
crimeshowfanatic15 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
very sweet :)
Blue Larkspur chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Aw, now I am the one with a lump in my throat. I really enjoyed this story. I especially liked how you described Tony's relaxation under the massage and tension when the tickets topic came up again. It felt very real - I could imagine my own shoulders unwinding and then tightening.

Thank you for sharing this story!
jsq chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This was really quite lovely. Thanks for sharing.
jae-vous chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
my favorite tag I've read yet. loved it, you know exactly how to keep it in character and make it sweet without being over the top. and I love the descriptive language you use. great work :)
oldmoviewatcher chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
If only this could actually happen! Seriously, if the writers are going to keep saying something about Tony's aching back or neck in random episodes, they need to do something about it. For example, Ziva giving Tony a neck massage.
MrzKitty chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I really wish the writers of this show would stop by this site once in a while. I feel like last couple of episodes the only one NOT OOC is Gibbs. Tony doesn't think to be with Ziva after her dad dies? No mention of Bodnar still on the loose? Tim acts like Tony would take advantage, when as you so correctly pointed out, everyone else already has? Thanks for the wonderful story, it was perfect.
SammieAtHome chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
It's amusing how this starts so casually, like a normal day in the office for them, but at the same time you could tell it was building towards something else.
Love how Ziva sort of distracts Tony from the McGee topic by mentioning his lump. Yup. Distract the man by reminding him he's in pain. lol
If it weren't Ziva one would consider that she might have an ulterior motive..oh..wait..ohhh
Regarding Tony, it is sad that there are more episodes where he's portrayed as the office clown than the ones where his true potential is shown.
And can I just say how adorable and how I loved the last scene with Ziva comforting Tony? Love it.
L. Burke chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
It’s nice to have Ziva catch Tony was upset in this story. Tony was. He had his jaw set most of last night’s episode. You can tell he wasn’t too happy with McGee’s explanation either just by how he walked off. It's funny how Gibbs was letting McTicket know he wasn't happy with him.

LOL! And Gee, I sure hope Tim never needs to score Tickets to the Super Bowl, the NFL Pro Bowl, NBA Pro Game, or the college basketball Final Four. Taking in to consideration Tony might feel Tim ‘might take advantage’ and all. People tend to forget that Tony played for two National Championship teams. Tony has his own set of connections which he doesn’t brag about. The Ohio State Buckeyes take care of their own.

I’m taking the whole ticket thing as another rocky patch in Tim’s and Tony’s relationship. The funny thing is I could see Tim’s head explode if Tony suddenly started hanging out doing ‘guy things’ like catching games with another male friend other than him. Kind of like a bratty little brother.

The lump I was kind of writing off as a probably tension and working on the computer to long. (I’m sure Tony’s security blanket of the twin shoulder rig don’t help either) The muscles knot up and make really painful knots.
Andrea chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I loved it so much! Beautiful and sweet fic :-D
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Good story, hard to feel bad for tony as tony and ziva and gibbs keep so much from tim, then get mad that he keep stuff from him.
sophie chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
beautiful
Wolkenkind chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Great story! I just read it 3 times in a row and it always makes me smile :)
NCISgurl805 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Love love love!
McGeekle chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I really enjoyed that. I love the way you dealt with Tony's emotions, and his lump. It all works together very nicely. :)
Jewel Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Well...that was very nice...to see them like this at the end of the episode would have been the icing on the cake.
You really had their personalities down pat too. I wish we could see Ziva over at Tony's place just like this. Really good friends. Then we could understand when they take it that one step further...
Nicely done. I really liked it...