Reviews for Mystery of the snow
mysticfighter111 chapter 13 . 7/28
It would be wonderful of Esme would recover soon. They've already had too much loss.
mysticfighter111 chapter 12 . 7/28
I don't think Carlisle's questions were intrusive. It was just overwhelming for Bella to realize that she lost her memories.
mysticfighter111 chapter 11 . 7/28
It is good that Emmett remembers most of what happened to drive Bella out of her home. He knows it is his fault.
mysticfighter111 chapter 10 . 7/28
It is okay to panic when you realize that you have no memories at all.
mysticfighter111 chapter 9 . 7/28
That's one question answered.
mysticfighter111 chapter 8 . 7/28
All the people she knew trapped in her unconscious.
mysticfighter111 chapter 7 . 7/28
Bella definitely already made an impression on Edward. I think it is sweet that he wants to make breakfast.
mysticfighter111 chapter 6 . 7/28
The dream could be from when she was rescued, first all the white sniw and cold, then the warmth from the fireplace and finally snuggled up in bed with the warmer.
mysticfighter111 chapter 5 . 7/28
Her dad had told her to run, maybe he led her to Edward.
EsterBelle chapter 13 . 7/5
Hi! I just started reading your story and am enjoying it very much. I haven't been able to read this last chapter. The formatting has messed up and it making the chapter unreadable. I hope everything works out and gets fixed because I am excited to see what happens next. Best of luck!
emyy250 chapter 13 . 7/5
The text looks weird.
robyn odei-ntiri chapter 7 . 5/16
New reader to your story..very interesting start. I can't wait to see how it all unfolds. until you post again
MDBEU chapter 6 . 5/12
Interesting story, looking forward to seeing where it goes
Guest chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
Please write more?
jayla chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
I'm interested & hope you continue to finish this story. So far it is really interesting:)