Reviews for La Tormenta
Ezio55 chapter 1 . 15h
Is this story abandoned? If not then please update this is great
RageTempest chapter 8 . 9/14
pffft he cannot defeat Hades? heck with Hiraishin he can do it lol
AutumnXIIIRain chapter 5 . 9/9
Tobirama invented hiraishin and minato made it better
KUURRRRAAAAAAMA! CRIES IN ANGUISH
KUUUUUURRRRRAAAAAMMMMAAAAAA
HIIIII JOKER
A Devil May Cry but we learn chapter 16 . 7/14
Sappy cliche in the love and I'm broken part
I love how you used sex as a means to personify the wrongness of the situation, a plot point that is not often explored by writers. Love it, keep up the good work
tanithlipsky chapter 32 . 5/11
very good
nickclause chapter 32 . 5/8
Nice chapter
majorshane chapter 17 . 4/23
I freaking love this story and am re reading it for like the 5th time. I decided to take a moment and answer your question in the notes of this chapter. I found this story because it was recomended by Lanky Nathan in his story: A New World, The Story Of A Lost Shinobi. I do feel like your summary could be improved. It does a great job summarizing the setup, but it doesn’t leave you wanting more or wondering what happened. It actually answers the question posed in the setup (the worldtraped in an illusion! What happens next? He fails. Oh, that answered my question) If you added one more line after ‘He failed.’ like: Can he build a new life and learn to love again with the mages of Fairy Tail OR in the land of Fiore? That question might entice people to check it out... Hope that helps!
MyAssForYou chapter 32 . 4/2
Ass. Hole. I can't believe how bad you are at keeping things constant. I hate you for destroying your own story like this. I'm glad you've stopped updating this because frankly you are one stupid motherfucker. The first fourteen or so chapters were fucking epic. Then you pulled that shit on chapter fifteen and made me ingnore this fic for over a year or so before I started to read it again. But then you ruined it with the shit you pulled with edolas. I can see why you wrote Naruto as a contradictory masochist because you are coming off as one too. And to top it all off you've destroyed the one arc where you could've redeemed everything.
Meddlesome Guy chapter 4 . 2/12
Madara will not risk following him in this Earthland as he doesn't have any idea of how to use time-travel jutsu.

I will not buy bullshit reason like "Naruto wants to start anew in this new world and so change his name to remove anything from his past", because if that is true then why the fuck would he name his new fox companion as "Kurama".

You changing Naruto as Rafaga is pure nonsense, not to mention his new name is ridiculous af.
Meddlesome Guy chapter 3 . 2/12
I cannot see any relevant reason to change Naruto's name to Rafaga whatever and then at third POV you'd refer him as Naruto. Kinda stupid thing to do, don't ya think?
CruelRuin chapter 14 . 1/3
Wow, this entire fic reads like a fourth-rate Linkin Park song.
1,601 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »