Reviews for Reclamations
birgittesilverbow chapter 23 . 5/17/2014
Yay Argis is back! This chapter was amazing, with Sovngarde, Briarheart ceremony, and everything else. And poor Elisif!

I do agree that Ingun and BriarArgis are made for each other, lol!
Torinarg chapter 24 . 5/14/2014
Lady Whiteadder "Luck, get it?"
Everybody "No"
Lady Whiteadder"Sounds almost exactly like fu"
Role credits.
lynn-writer chapter 20 . 5/12/2014
I have just realized that Cicero isn't crazy...
- Talks in the third person
- Cuddler
- Lover of shiny things
- Easily distracted
jeffs87 chapter 21 . 5/8/2014
I just started reading your Cicero series and I have really enjoyed the wild and mad ride. A couple of great twists. Anyway I really like how you fill in the Skyrim World.
Ozymandeos chapter 21 . 5/8/2014
Well, took five days, but I've read up to here in the series. Hope for more soon, excellent so far!
Tikigod784 chapter 20 . 4/20/2014
One of the things I like about this series is that it went off the rails in regard to certain Daedra. A shame it's not happening here.
moosesaregreat chapter 19 . 4/19/2014
I have thoroughly enjoyed all of your Cicero Dragonborn stories, and am looking forward to the conclusion of this one!
birgittesilverbow chapter 19 . 1/30/2014
Ohh, feels! :( It may make me a bad person, but I was kind of rooting for Torkild/Aela. But as his brother said, at least he went with dignity as a man and not alone.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/28/2013
Cicero needs to throw spiders at people. THIS MUST HAPPEN!
TheShadowTracker chapter 16 . 9/16/2013
Wow, nice chapter. I kinda feel bad for Mirri, but not really XD. Cant wait for the next chapter, and i hope you get more follows/ reviews.
42isme chapter 15 . 9/4/2013
This is amazing! I like the connections you made between everyone and ESPECIALLY like how you describe Cicero. Please write more! ;.)
TheShadowTracker chapter 15 . 8/31/2013
I cant sign in . anyway this is another great story you have produced, and with 100,000 plus words, thats just awesome. I just started reading FanFics again, around the time you started updating this again haha. You deserve so many more reviews, favs, and follows. Keep up the great work!

-TheShadowTracker(who cant sign in D:)
Dawalkindude chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
I really like all your Cicero stories and have a suggestion for the next one. What if after using a shout during an assassination, he get a letter from a friend that leads him it Dimhollow Crypt and straight to Serana?
Question chapter 10 . 4/8/2013
Is there some sort of real world problem or writer's block going on? I don't need details, it's just that it seems the space between updates has gotten considerably longer. I'd gladly wait a year if it meant I'd be able to read another chapter, it's just that it startles me that chapter 11 seems to be taking so long relative to other recent chapters. Maybe I'm just being paranoid as all the other fics I've been reading seemed to have abruptly stopped...
bnmhj520 chapter 10 . 3/30/2013