Reviews for Reclamations
Caporegime50 chapter 3 . 12/1/2015
So Miraak is the squid-face on the DLC... he seems like a badass :D... A shout that can enslave even a Dragon... so cooool!... I mean terrible ehem -.-

Caporegime50 chapter 2 . 11/30/2015
This should have been an exciting and emotional chapter what will the rescue, reunion and revelations but... that drinking too much then literally fainting bit really made me laugh XD...

Still sad for Argis though :'(... Miraak should definitely be stabbed repeatedly :3

Caporegime50 chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
NOOOOO! Why Argis and Muiri? Why couldn't it have been Ralof!? (I'm still annoyed :P haha). Atleast he has a bigger part in TWQA :')

Never played the Dragonborn DLC, and with the current state of my PC I probably never will... which makes this story completely unpredictable! Even more unpredictable now that Cicero is the Dragonborn :D

I hope Eola is rescued BEFORE going to Solstheim... her last torture session had only just finished, kinda cruel to let her go through that again so soon :( Maybe if it was Ralof... :3

birgittesilverbow chapter 23 . 5/17/2014
Yay Argis is back! This chapter was amazing, with Sovngarde, Briarheart ceremony, and everything else. And poor Elisif!

I do agree that Ingun and BriarArgis are made for each other, lol!
Torinarg chapter 24 . 5/14/2014
Lady Whiteadder "Luck, get it?"
Everybody "No"
Lady Whiteadder"Sounds almost exactly like fu"
Role credits.
lynn-writer chapter 20 . 5/12/2014
I have just realized that Cicero isn't crazy...
HE'S A KHAJIIT!
- Talks in the third person
- Cuddler
- Lover of shiny things
- Easily distracted
jeffs87 chapter 21 . 5/8/2014
I just started reading your Cicero series and I have really enjoyed the wild and mad ride. A couple of great twists. Anyway I really like how you fill in the Skyrim World.
Ozymandeos chapter 21 . 5/8/2014
Well, took five days, but I've read up to here in the series. Hope for more soon, excellent so far!
Tikigod784 chapter 20 . 4/20/2014
One of the things I like about this series is that it went off the rails in regard to certain Daedra. A shame it's not happening here.
moosesaregreat chapter 19 . 4/19/2014
I have thoroughly enjoyed all of your Cicero Dragonborn stories, and am looking forward to the conclusion of this one!
birgittesilverbow chapter 19 . 1/30/2014
Ohh, feels! :( It may make me a bad person, but I was kind of rooting for Torkild/Aela. But as his brother said, at least he went with dignity as a man and not alone.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/28/2013
Cicero needs to throw spiders at people. THIS MUST HAPPEN!
TheShadowTracker chapter 16 . 9/16/2013
Wow, nice chapter. I kinda feel bad for Mirri, but not really XD. Cant wait for the next chapter, and i hope you get more follows/ reviews.
42isme chapter 15 . 9/4/2013
This is amazing! I like the connections you made between everyone and ESPECIALLY like how you describe Cicero. Please write more! ;.)
TheShadowTracker chapter 15 . 8/31/2013
I cant sign in . anyway this is another great story you have produced, and with 100,000 plus words, thats just awesome. I just started reading FanFics again, around the time you started updating this again haha. You deserve so many more reviews, favs, and follows. Keep up the great work!

-TheShadowTracker(who cant sign in D:)