Reviews for Fable
Marz1 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Very well written. I just wish there was more!
kie-chan214 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I love it
Scarlett Burns chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
This was fantastic. I always wished we'd seen Benny learn a bit more about what Dean has been through in his life (and that he was a vamp, hehe!) so this fan fic was just what I was looking for. Thanks!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This is brilliant. I love the way you built this one up and explained Benny's train of thought. And then ended with Dean talking about Hell. And dropping the bombshell that he had been a vamp once himself. Heheh. Beautifully written. This is really great stuff and I never would have guessed that you weren't writing in your first language. :)
Evergreen chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Keep this up, could you? I don't feel like the show really ever focused on the amazing things Dean went through and really explored the time they spent in Purgatory. Thanks.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Holy crap, this is awesome! :D LOVE IT! :DD I've always to read fics about these two in Purgatory, Cas, too, and I LOVE this! *U* God, what a wonderful work this was! *U* God, the writing was freaking amazing, the sentiments, the description! *U* Rock on! PLEASE write more like this, maybe one where all three of the boys are interacting in Purgatory or even one where they're discussing Dean when he's sleeping or something (that last one's actually my idea for a fic, but feel free to use it, too, if you want)! XD :D Rock on! *U* *U*
Swellison chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Good job! I enjoyed this story of Benny and Dean slowly getting acquainted in Purgatory, told from Benny's point of view.
Ryne42 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Wow. This is amazing, and just what I've always wanted to see in a fic about Dean's time in Purgatory. Seeing Dean from an outsider's perspective - and not just an outsider, but one who has every reason to be afraid of him even during this tentative alliance - gives us a chance to see that Dean is one scary, hardcore motherfucker. I've found that not many people manage to capture that aspect of him, and you do it so well here; you add in so many layers of Dean's character to make him so brutal and hardcore and yet still show that he does it all "for love and not sin." Absolutely wonderful.
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
More of this, please? This story is amazingly interesting and very well written. I love it and I hope that you continue it.
Cheryl W chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
That was AWESOME! I've so wanted to know how Benny and Dean made the transition from enemies to brothers and this story sets that foundation wonderfully. I loved Benny's thoughts on Dean, about how lethal he is, that monsters in Purgatory tell tales of him. Funny that he sees Dean as someone not capable of laughing, or of kindness...when we know differently. But it was what and who Dean had to be to survive his situation. And Benny, by wanting to know more about Dean, is starting to care about his 'ticket out of Purgatory'.

I would love if you continued this storyline, gave us more Benny and Dean interaction, got us to the point where they are friends.

Thanks for a great story!
imperfect-lover chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Wonderfully done! Their interactions are so interesting. I wish the show would elaborate more like this.
Vampy chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
This story, is SOOOO not complete. Undo it! And write more! Because I love it! Benny whooo! I bet there's a lot more to find out about Dean! And they haven't found Cas yet. So get to it! (or write another story about the two of them, that's okay too) ;) V.
Tillypuitan chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
You did such a great job. I really liked Benny here and Dean was great - smart, deadly, troubled and Dean. Loved it!
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
"Says the vampire in the monster pit." Ha!

Interesting and well done-thanks so much for sharing it here.
Evergreen chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Fantastic! I don't think the show did enough to address what happened in Purgatory. It just seemed to be used as a way to kill time before bringing Dean back up. Thanks!