Reviews for bad medicine
Playful and romantic :)
Loudannoyedyelli chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I loved this! - loudannoyedyelling
bluelightsaber12 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
There NEEDS to be more good Damian/Stephanie ship stories and yours are some of the best ones I've found. Great job! And now I really really ship these two.
kidstandout chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
im sold, i'm shipping the hell out of these two! thank you
Elph chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
This was amazing! I love this pairing. )
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
You absolutely need to write more Damisteph ASAP. This was so delightful but far too short.
imaginaryvigilante chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss good. very good. very very very very good. sorry i'm not more coherant. i'm literally drowning in robin the cradle feelings.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Oh joss. Oh joss, I ship it.

You've done it. You made me ship them.

It's not really incest, Damian. Daddy Bruce never actually adopted Stephie... right? And anyway, it ain't like you're BLOOD related...

Oh joss, I ship it. :)

As usual, I love your Steph. And Damian. Only Damian would have a crush that lasts for eight years.

And TIM! Baahahahahaha!

Love love love with much lovin's.
randommonkeyz998 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
This is...AWESOME! :)
Kickin' Kori Anders chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Very sweet!
queenlara chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
WOAH THERE CRADLE ROBBER. Best line ever.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Oh poor Tim. Damian's going to rub it in his face, isn't he? And I really like Steph's POV on this. It was funny and the ending was cute. :)
stardustkr7 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
This was so cute! I really love the grown-up!Damian/Steph pairing. Thank you for this bit of loveliness!
teanotes chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
i'm actually /really/ flustered rn because oh, god, this is ? adorable? it's just so great, and good job on the diction - it's really well put. excuse me i think i'll fan myself now because this made me really excited!