Reviews for Waiting in the Wings
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 1/14
What the hell Jasper!? Edward tells him that he wants Bella the moment he meets her and Jasper steals her away, well sort of, I'm sure she didn't decide on either yet. Not a very nice friend at all. Then for Alice to show up and steal away a girls boyfriend right off the bat, with no remorse at all. Slithering around to be with each other. Good riddance! Those two deserve each other. It's just so fucked up that Bella and Edward could've been happy together all those years. Instead, Jasper just strings Bella along, waiting for something better to come around, just to spite Edward. At least they found happiness in the end. And, they won't have to see the other two when they go off to UCLA together.
sweetmahogany chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I really enjoyed reading your story. Will you be expanding it at all?
jennifer chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
i liked that alot b nice for u to continue
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I'd love to see this continued and see what happens with both couples.
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
oh the high school drama...but i am glad edward got his girl! great o/s!
FrustratedLawStudent chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Cute :) I'd love to see their confrontation with Jasper though...
Deletemyaccount201 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Really liked this! Douchey Jasper and Bitchy Alice can have each other! Please continue? Or maybe have a futuretake? I'd love to see those two getting shunned from the group and Jasper maybe getting pissy about it all. Or really in the future and we see Jasper and Alice in ruins or struggling whilst E & B are happy and in love and successful! Haha. I feel like I became invested in these characters and would love to see more! :)
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Aww sooo glad they ended up together fab story loved it
Collics chapter 1 . 2/28/2013