Reviews for Rare friends
jackjones15660 chapter 1 . 2/14
One thing that angers me greatly about the Tau'ri in Stargate is their arrogance - they seem to think they have a right to everything and then don't go out of their way to clean up the mess they create. The Ori? Entirely their fault - like 100% Tau'rI fault for messing with technology they did not understand and then revealing the existence of their galaxy to the Ori. What happens? Well the Tau'rI basicly advice steeping up to their mistakes and trying to deal with it - nd only real go to full scale offensive with the Stargate program when the Ori's intentions are revealed. If not then they have showen themeselves to be open to let the OrI do whatever they want as long as their left alone. They often claim to deserve things and be responsible for saving the galaxy and it's like - 99% of the time your the reason the thing u removed actually happened. Now there just nicking the heritage and inheritance if a civilisation? What because they think they have the right? Bit Nazi like to say - oh yep... this was left for you but it's ours because you cannot be trusted with it..m and it just happens to make us all the more powerful. He only exception to this rule seems to be the team of Atlantic in the first two seasons - but they become much greater ass holes gradually until the time u see with Woolsey in charge (Dnt get me wrong - I actually enjoyed the season with Woolsey as leader - it was intresting to see another in depth charcter development)
Prester John chapter 3 . 1/9
Well. Where to start. An African man on another planet? He's probably not from Africa. Is it a big signal like an asteroid? WTF? You really need to read some real war stories before trying to write something like this.

BTW, To and too are not the same. 'Too' can mean 'also.' 'To' is an infinitive that defines the following verb.

It's to hard and takes to long to learn English and arithmetic too.
ShadowDragonPhoenix chapter 4 . 10/8/2016
So the SGC know that the Colonials are from the Twelve Colonies of Kobol, yet they still think they have the right to take city ships and ZPM building technology from the planet Kobol and sneak off with them?

The SGC are disgusting thieves and I hope the Colonials kick their asses! And I do mean that!
Shin1gam1 chapter 12 . 5/30/2016
Good Work!
Trife chapter 3 . 4/29/2016
A few oddities in this chapter that I thought I'd point out. First Asgard shields and weapons are blue/white in color. Also, Caldwell never referred to the Mk IX as a gate buster yet Boltar knew the nickname for the weapon. The other oddity was just how far he went to show this plasma cannon off in the fight, that isn't really like him let alone the yelling of commands. Caldwell is normally a calm and collected person. An how did the ship even get hurt in the first place? Their sensors should have seen them long before they could do anything to them as they'd have plenty of time to get shields up.

Why would it take the Odyssey 8 hours to hunt the Cylon ships down? The Taurine ships can travel to and from the pegasas galaxy in two weeks without a ZPM. Nine lightyears is a joke at best.

Trife
Guest chapter 8 . 4/22/2016
Chapter 8: Keep in mind space warfare is beyond two dimensions. To describe a formation as a "C" shape is rather live limited. I would imagine that shapes such as cup, bowl, or even in-globe would be the terms used.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/22/2016
Chapter 7: If the power is out how do the elevators work
Mecaldar chapter 4 . 4/22/2016
computer attack? Release 4chan on them counter attack with trolls or better yer brute force install windows 95 on their systems and let them be taken over by bill gates bow before your god borg have nothing on him.
chaoswizard chapter 11 . 1/1/2016
Good story
Darth Gumby chapter 5 . 9/15/2015
Bravo! Kick Rush’s stupid meddling ass! Jack outranks him…and has VASTLY more control of ancient systems than he does. Rush may be a genius….but Jack is a natural. Rush is also a sick twisted narcissist who would probably conceal anything valuable he learned and pursue his own plans at the expense of everyone else.
As for a massive network or satelites….ok…but that’s a lot of hardware TO JUST BE LAYING AROUND offline and unguarded.
Darth Gumby chapter 3 . 9/15/2015
I love this Story! The writing isn’t the most polished I’ve ever seen, but I love the tone and the relaxed, confident professionalism of the Colonials. For once Adama doesn’t come off as a paranoid hard ass and Cain isn’t written as a borderline psychotic killer. I’ve ALWAYS disliked the meeting scene where the author tries to cram a bunch of main characters into a shuttle bay for an awkward first contact where everybody notices trivial differences and the author gets to show off their favorite guns. This was no different for me. I though the dialogue was a bit forced…..but I always think that so take it with a grain of salt. I commend you on a fresh take on the Colonials. Keep up the good work!
LoneWolf1968 chapter 11 . 1/12/2015
Loved the twists in this story. Good job and I can't wait to read the sequel.
LoneWolf1968 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Not too bad. A LOT of grammar mistakes and spelling. But over all, not bad.
john777 chapter 11 . 6/15/2014
good, keep writing
EffervescentNova chapter 11 . 4/26/2014
I liked the SG BSG parts a lot better than the Matrix elements.

An optimistic take on SG1 BSG first contact, whod've thunk it!

Really liked this though 15 cityships may have been a bit much. I'm also curious as to how either the cylons or genii could build a shield that could resist an asgard beam weapon at 80%.